• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vegas!

Tough Old Man said:
Nathan: Linda and I will be rooting for you bro. I wish you all the AA, KK and AK's you can get in the hole. LOL... Got shades?

Thanks my man. Unfortunately, the flop wasn't with me. The two hands leading to my demise-

1. I had QQ, raised to 4x the BB. Everyone folds around to this loose cannon who comes over the top of me and goes all-in. I have him covered by about 400 chips, so I call. He says, "Fuck" and throws over 56o. He thought I was bluffing. The flop? He FLOPS a straight.

I work my way back up to about 1,150 chips. Then:

I have KK, raise to 4x the BB. One guy goes all-in. I call. He shows QQ.

Flop 9 4 2
Turn J
River Q

I'm out.

Shitty Luck MP.

That is one of the frustrating parts of the game, you out play someone, but get shitty cards.

Was it a pretty cool experience?

IainDaniel said:
Shitty Luck MP.

That is one of the frustrating parts of the game, you out play someone, but get shitty cards.

Was it a pretty cool experience?

Yeah, it was great. Definitely worth it, even if I lost. Plus I won my way in through a $24 satt., so I didn't lose a whole lot :)

Bummer man. It looks like you did everything right. You just got beat by luck. I'm anxious to see who makes it to the final table. I doubt we will recognize any of them.

In what place did you finish?

Back