• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Foreman at home with unwanted guests

Bakerboy

cat burglar
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Look in the picture section to find out what Foreman has been doing on his 5 day protest. :)

Who is that Mino or Topolo peeking around the corner and who is thowing the steroid syringes like darts?

maniclion said:
Who is that Mino or Topolo peeking around the corner and who is thowing the steroid syringes like darts?

I have my own theroies but it's up to the members to guess.

1. Who is the top left person looking around the wall?
2. Who is the person or persons throwing the steroid syringes?
3. Who is the person showing Foreman some leg?
4. Who left their rubber ass (some people have no tact)?
5. Who is peeing into the Whey container?
6. Who gave Foreman his prison tats?

toplo to foreman. "Your ass is much better than mine." :sob:

he should have a tatto right above his ass like all the other girls... hahaha

maniclion said:
ForemanRulesIM.jpeg
[/IMG]

:laugh:

Nice, but Foreman is actually bald.

IML Gear Cream!
Bakerboy said:
^ it's a rug.
Made out of his, Topolos and Tough oldies freshly shaved pubes and ass hairs that were meticuously woven by BigDyl as an initiation hazing ritual.

maniclion said:
Made out of his, Topolos and Tough oldies freshly shaved pubes and ass hairs that were meticuously woven by BigDyl as an initiation hazing ritual.

Why am I always that last one to hear about these wild IM parties. :( I hope I at least get to see the tape.

min0 lee said:
:laugh:

Nice, but Foreman is actually bald.

Are you saying that because in fact... YOU, Min0,... personally shave his genitalia?

min0 lee said:
He has none. :(
You mean hair right, thats because topolo plucks each follicle out one by one with his teeth, this numbs foremans groin to the point where he can last 20 minutes instead of his usual 20 seconds.....:laugh:

Back