• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supplements for Instant Energy and Performance?

waqarehsan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Fellows!

Hope u ppl enjoying the sun

Just rejoin the Gym after 5 months so kinda get tired after few sets,i was wondering if i cud drink something like Red Bull it ill be betta then but due Carbonated Water in it i get sore throat often but the thing is for me it really works!

As Taurine is the main ingredient in RedBull is taking Taurine 500mg(Holland&Barret) provide instant energy for improved performance or i shud take something else.

I hav just moved 2 Uk and hav no idea of good supplement stores except Holland and Barret which is near my place so i was searching there website only!

Cheers!

how about no-xplode and an energy drink like redbull would u feel more of an energy rush

waqarehsan said:
Hi Fellows!

Hope u ppl enjoying the sun

Just rejoin the Gym after 5 months so kinda get tired after few sets,i was wondering if i cud drink something like Red Bull it ill be betta then but due Carbonated Water in it i get sore throat often but the thing is for me it really works!

As Taurine is the main ingredient in RedBull is taking Taurine 500mg(Holland&Barret) provide instant energy for improved performance or i shud take something else.

I hav just moved 2 Uk and hav no idea of good supplement stores except Holland and Barret which is near my place so i was searching there website only!

Cheers!

Redline by VPX Sports is really good.

MX-LS7 - just got this stuff and it's awesome - really packs a punch, I honestly haven't had that much intensity in the last 3 day's workouts for years. Love the stuff!

Back