• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AS and Law enforcement

nytmare021

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so dont burn my ass to bad. Right now i'm majoring in criminal justice at the university i'm attending. I'm 5'8" 155lbs so i'm not really the muscular type. I have been lifting for awhile now, not exactly sure how many years. Well basically my question is do you think its a good idea to use Anabolics if i'm going to be going into law enforcement? I'm looking to go into something along the lines of S.W.A.T or a task force, so basically i'm going to have to get bigger if i'm going in that line of work. I'm sure that in the process of being hired they give you a lie detector test, and the use of illegal drugs will be asked. Is there anybody on here that is in the law enforcement and using AS, or should that not be asked? Any help would be great. Thanks.

nytmare021 said:
Ok so dont burn my ass to bad. Right now i'm majoring in criminal justice at the university i'm attending. I'm 5'8" 155lbs so i'm not really the muscular type. I have been lifting for awhile now, not exactly sure how many years. Well basically my question is do you think its a good idea to use Anabolics if i'm going to be going into law enforcement? I'm looking to go into something along the lines of S.W.A.T or a task force, so basically i'm going to have to get bigger if i'm going in that line of work. I'm sure that in the process of being hired they give you a lie detector test, and the use of illegal drugs will be asked. Is there anybody on here that is in the law enforcement and using AS, or should that not be asked? Any help would be great. Thanks.
You are a nightmare waiting to happen. If you need a little boost during the academy, are you going to use some speed also?

Get the hell off this site.......

What the hell are you talking about? I know a few people and have read about a few people in law enforcement and have taking anabolics to increase size. I'm not a built guy and i know size plays a factor in this area so thats why i'm wondering if i should take the chance or not. So why is it a nightmare waiting to happen? And how about trying not to be a douchebag this time?

nytmare021 said:
#1 get another degree....the police do not give a shit what your 4 year dergee is.....Major in something this country can not outsource....Medical would be best.

#2 Do not do any drugs ever if you want to be a cop!!!!

I wish i was smart enough to go into medical plus its not my thing, but thanks for the info Foreman. So i'm guessing that is the response i'm going to get from mostly everyone on here...even from jackasses like old man. I was just asking for some opinions cause thats what i have always wanted to do but didnt have the size.. So thanks.

ForemanRules said:
#2 Do not do any drugs ever if you want to be a cop!!!!

rc127.jpg

To a kid what does this tell you?

nytmare021 said:
I wish i was smart enough to go into medical plus its not my thing, but thanks for the info Foreman. So i'm guessing that is the response i'm going to get from mostly everyone on here...even from jackasses like old man. I was just asking for some opinions cause thats what i have always wanted to do but didnt have the size.. So thanks.
Look, get a degree that is multi faceted, Science, Math, whatever you are good at....I'm a Idiot and I am 3 weeks away from my RN. If you are a cop and want to use roids then do it....just don't do it now.

You are a nightmare waiting to happen. If you need a little boost during the academy, are you going to use some speed also?

Get the hell off this site.......
So old man.. you are telling me that since i want to use steroids as a "boost" to increase my size and to get in the field i want to go in, I will be using speed as a "boost" during the academy. So basically you are telling me that every steroid user also uses other drugs as a "booster". So steroids is a gateway drug in a way?? I'm confused, if you can clarify your smart ass remark it would be helpful..and yes i am still bitter about that because the only illegal drug i have done was marijuana about 7 years ago and havent touched anything else. The only reason i am considering the use of steroids is because i have always been interested in helping out my country and community and want to follow up with the law field when i get out of the military.

nytmare021 said:
So old man.. you are telling me that since i want to use steroids as a "boost" to increase my size and to get in the field i want to go in, I will be using speed as a "boost" during the academy. So basically you are telling me that every steroid user also uses other drugs as a "booster". So steroids is a gateway drug in a way?? I'm confused, if you can clarify your smart ass remark it would be helpful..and yes i am still bitter about that because the only illegal drug i have done was marijuana about 7 years ago and havent touched anything else. The only reason i am considering the use of steroids is because i have always been interested in helping out my country and community and want to follow up with the law field when i get out of the military.
Steroids are against the law son.....nuff said.

Just to clarify things i'm not really that young like you guys might think, and i'm not one of those kids who are just jumping into the though of steroids. I'm 23 years old. I've been doing research on this site for prolly 2 years now. I've been lifting for prolly around 3 years off and on due to the military deployments and shit. I thought i would atleast get some info here under the anabolic zone because apparently people do do steriods even though they are against the law. I was just wondering if it was a common thing that was done even in the law enforcement area and if i should even take it into consideration. Ohwell thanks for some of the info you guys gave me.

IML Gear Cream!
155 lbs wanting to use steroids.

Supports my theory that most cops are hypocritical dumbasses.

Back