• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No-xplode, do you become dependent?

DylanNC

Dylan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:lame: I know most of all supplements have different affects on different people. For me I was lifting about 6 days a week normally and taking around 2 scoops of no-xplode every time before I worked out and I was also using the BSN nitrix pills. One day I completely stopped taking the no-xplode and a few days later I stopped taking the nitrix. I have been very depressed and I havent felt like doing anything since I stopped taking it and I havent wanted to lift weights either. No-xplode had the same effects on my friend also. Has anyone else experienced this?

yea i kno wat u mean with no-xplode once i ran out i found it hard to get motivated to workout but its all in ur head just find something else to pump u up....or get another tub of no-xpolde like i did:D

:haha: yeah i'm on my 4th tub....can't seem to train without it lol..just like the label says :D

im on my 2nd but i have 2 on back up for i wont run out

I think I'm having the same reaction to Maximum Pump...After 3 straight bottles I have been very lethargic/sleepy and very unmotivated to lift. I was also wondering if this was normal????

After puking lemon-lime NO-Explode all over the parking lot of my gym 40 minutes ago, I don't think I could ever take it again.... It's definitely better on the way down. :(

Back