• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All Elite members and up

GoLdeN M 07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For all people here who are elite members or higher, could u post your routines/regimes please? I want to see what you guys do to get big.

for the past year and a half it has been

total body
off
total body
off
total body
off
off

Now switching to

upper- strength
lower- strength
off
upper- reps
lower- reps
off
off

GoLdeN M 07 said:
Yea but whats your actual routine, though, showing the exercises and reps/sets.

you know we have journals ;)

whats the point in this? you think elite members are big? you can be a elite member if you just make a $15 donation. ...but i'm not trying to be a prick lol

kenwood said:
whats the point in this? you think elite members are big? you can be a elite member if you just make a $15 donation. ...but i'm not trying to be a prick lol

:laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering the same thing.

kenwood said:

Because these guys are smart and actually know what the fuck they're talking about so i want to see what they do.

Well i dont think Pfunk really wants to show his routine lol so anyone else.

GoLdeN M 07 said:
Because these guys are smart and actually know what the fuck they're talking about so i want to see what they do.

you think their smart for making a $15 donation? maybe i should make a $15 dollar donation :laugh:

GoLdeN M 07 said:

everything i have done for the past 4 years or so is in the journal section.

Do you have to be so naive Golden?

IML Gear Cream!
....omfg

look.... kenwood, words cant explain how very happy i am that u r always there for me when i have a question and that ur always turning things to a different direction with ur incredibly humerous jokes which u stick with for an hour, but i kind of only want elite members, moderators, and up to answer this. I know you're going to say that the elite members pay $15 to be what they are, but i dont really care because most of them are smart and big.
But seriously, thank you so much for all your help so far. I love you.

did you look at all the elite members pics? :laugh:

kenwood said:
did you look at all the elite members pics? :laugh:

ur really going to get ur dumb ass beet.

You stuck with the sam gay joke for 5 hours i think we get the point.

If I post my routine, it would be egotistical, because that would be saying that I consider myself "elite".......

I only post my real workouts in the Elite members fourm section.

GoLdeN M 07 said:
I saw ur pics in ur gallery and u looked pretty build, not huge just really muscular like ur back, triceps and delts. Why so u just have strength training exercises with low reps?
maybe because he wants strength? thats his goal but i read in one of his posts i think he's now trying to add a lil mass.

GoLdeN M 07, read the stickies in the training and diet forums, setup a workout plan and diet based on said stickies, stick to those plans, and stop making thread after thread asking the same fucking thing... !!!

IML Gear Cream!
GoLdeN M 07 said:
I saw ur pics in ur gallery and u looked pretty build, not huge just really muscular like ur back, triceps and delts. Why so u just have strength training exercises with low reps?

I have more than that. Did you read the program? Some days I do 4x6, some days I do 3x12, and some days 3x10. However, I do not train for size. I train primarily for strength. I could care less about size, but it helps me get stronger.

CowPimp said:
I have more than that. Did you read the program? Some days I do 4x6, some days I do 3x12, and some days 3x10. However, I do not train for size. I train primarily for strength. I could care less about size, but it helps me get stronger.
cool, my goal right now is mainly strength too :)

kcoleman said:
GoLdeN M 07, read the stickies in the training and diet forums, setup a workout plan and diet based on said stickies, stick to those plans, and stop making thread after thread asking the same fucking thing... !!!

What the hell do you think im asking??? I just want to know what the more advanced people here do.

GoLdeN M 07 said:
What the hell do you think im asking??? I just want to know what the more advanced people here do.
lol lmao why do you have ur age put as 31?? but anyway the more advance people prolly do the same thing as everyone else don't you think?they arent training any special way.

CowPimp said:

Ok thats cool. For strength shouldnt u train your tris too because i dont think i saw any tricep exercises there, unless i missed them. And as you told me strengthening ur tris would really get ur bench up (if u want to bench) so im reflecting the knowledge back to u lol.

GoLdeN M 07 said:
Ok thats cool. For strength shouldnt u train your tris too because i dont think i saw any tricep exercises there, unless i missed them. And as you told me strengthening ur tris would really get ur bench up (if u want to bench) so im reflecting the knowledge back to u lol.

Actually I do have a tricep exercise in there, although this is my first inclusion of isolation arm work in a year or so. If I said that, then I didn't necessarily mean through the usage of isolation tricep work. I generally like to strengthen my triceps through heavy pressing movements, sometimes incorporating partials.

I think this golden guy needs to go back in and re-edit his profile. He now claims to be 31 years old. That is a 16 yr jump in a little over a week. New people come on this site everyday and if Golden is giving out info in certain forums, I believe it only right that they know there dealing with a 15 yr old giving them infi and not a 31 yr old who most likely would have a hell of a lot more experience.

I know the last thing I would want to do is think i'm getting advice from some experienced person 31 yrs old and find out later that I took advice from a young kid.

Kenwood might be a dick brain and give good or bad advice, but at least he's being honest with everyone and if you decide to take his advice you know what your getting.

Tough Old Man said:
I think this golden guy needs to go back in and re-edit his profile. He now claims to be 31 years old. That is a 16 yr jump in a little over a week. New people come on this site everyday and if Golden is giving out info in certain forums, I believe it only right that they know there dealing with a 15 yr old giving them infi and not a 31 yr old who most likely would have a hell of a lot more experience.

I know the last thing I would want to do is think i'm getting advice from some experienced person 31 yrs old and find out later that I took advice from a young kid.

Kenwood might be a dick brain and give good or bad advice, but at least he's being honest with everyone and if you decide to take his advice you know what your getting.

Truer words haven't been spoken. Thank you for pointing this out ( it was looking odd to me as well ). This confuses me Golden. If I get an Elite account would you consider me big? I look absolutely nothing like most of the guys on this forum who are "big" and I still put up weight close to the numbers of some of them, and then their are some who are much smaller then me and put up bigger numbers. P-Funk is right. Check out the journals. You've put a lot of time into research and learning, and now you need to apply it. You'll see results, but you're not going to look like most of the really big guys in the next year or 2 or 3. It's a long, long process. Find what you like, and do that routine until you completely stop growing. Then go to a new one. To many people don't realize that this isn't a hobby. It's a life style. Good luck and god speed ;].

Tough Old Man said:

it bothers me when people lie about their age!

Back