IronMag Research Chems

Front loading with PH's

Rep Points

Front loading with PH's

Hey guys, I would like to get your take on this question. I'm about to start a 10 week cycle of 500mg TestE. Now, IF ANY, which one of these prohomone could I front load with. I have ErgoMax, Superdrol, Phera-phlex, and Halodrol. Just wondering could I get some use out of some of that crap since I'll be in the whole like $400 from stocking up those prohormones.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would use Haldodrol at 100 mg/day in two doses for the first 4 weeks or until your supply is cashed. How much do you have?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Food is GOOD
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I havent tryed the others but i frontloaded my current test cycle with superdrol @ 30 mgs ed and had pretty nice strength n lean muscle gains with it
    max bench: 395
    deadlift: 495
    squat:435
    weight:230
    bf: 16 %
    height: 6ft1

Rep Points

Of the Halo, I have a box and a half, so 45 tab(50mg). 100mg of halo Interesting... could you elaborate a little on that. That's the first time I ever heard someone suggest that dosage. Using the SD at 30 ED didn't leave your body shot after you cycle it? How much Test are you using. Did you use Nolva or any anti-E when cylcing the SD and TEST? Thanks for you help so far guys.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

100 mg seems to be the ideal dose of Halodrol. I've used Turnibol at 75 mg/day and with good results. Halodrol converts to Turnibol in your body, and is widely considered to require twice the dose as real Turnibol. 50 mg/day is a pretty standard dose for Tbol.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Ok, I see what your saying Pirate, but with only a 3 week dosage, if I take 100 mg, will I get any real benefit from it. Would this be to short of a cycle for the Halo?

Rep Points

i don't know about halodrol in particular but i do know that almost any oral you take, at a decent dose, will give a kick long before the long estered test.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

3 weeks is long enough for a jumpstart. My last jump start was with Tbol on a Test E cycle, and I dropped the Tbol after 18 days because the pumps were too much. The test will kick in hard after the second the week.

How to Use HCG