• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This is a scam, right?

Is all the information about dbol on that site true?

namely,
To create Dianabol, an additional 1-2 carbon bond was added to the testosterone molecule, resulting in a product that was up to 210% more anabolic (muscle building), and roughly half as androgenic (producing male sexual characteristics). The anabolic rating is very high, making it about twice as potent as testosterone, while the relatively low androgenic score means that it may produce far less side effects as an equal amount of testosterone. The 1-2 double bond is responsible for this difference, as it reduces the rate at which the drug can be converted to estrogen. Estrogen is typically responsible for many of the side effects athletes experience while using anabolic steroids-namely water retention and development of breast tissue. It would also appear that this bond prevents Dianabol from being much of a target for conversion to Dihydrotestosterone- which is also responsible for a host of side effects such as acne, hair loss, and prostate enlargement. Finally, Dianabol would also appear to be less suppressive of the body???s own hormonal system, and doesn???t cause the same harsh natural testosterone shut down that happens with injectable testosterone.

'cause the guys over on the steroid forum say that the injectables are more effective / safer.

Winni-V

I am training for a bodybuilding competition right now, I'm about 11 weeks out. I just bought some Winni-V, but haven't tried it yet. I'm trying to get leaner. Does anyone know if this stuff really works or not? or did i just waste $80.00. Also if anybody knows about anything that does help u get leaner, please tell me.

Diet Leans you out.

Winni fucks you up.

kingrob5052 said:
I am training for a bodybuilding competition right now, I'm about 11 weeks out. I just bought some Winni-V, but haven't tried it yet. I'm trying to get leaner. Does anyone know if this stuff really works or not? or did i just waste $80.00. Also if anybody knows about anything that does help u get leaner, please tell me.
Sounds like you have no plan, good luck with that.

kingrob5052 said:
Is it the winni-v from sdi labs? If so yes you wasted your money

I've read alot about paper juice, It does exist. if you are asking if that site is legit, I have no idea.

Back