Will someone plaase help me!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,902

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    Rep Points
    91652575

    Let go, trust your feelings.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  2. #17
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,069

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    215737718

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    Let go, trust your feelings.
    the force is strong with this one!

  3. #18
    I like money
    fletcher6490's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,329

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15932944

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    You are my man.....and I feel deep love for you.


    The feeling is mutual my friend. Sorry about that talk, I was drunk and pissed. Actually i'm drunk right now but I feel no hate towards you. I still think you're full of shit, but that is a common feeling around these boards towards you. I hope in the future science will allow us to make babies cause damn, they will be with the likes of superman....
    I drive a big truck

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by fletcher6490
    The feeling is mutual my friend. Sorry about that talk, I was drunk and pissed. Actually i'm drunk right now but I feel no hate towards you. I still think you're full of shit, but that is a common feeling around these boards towards you. I hope in the future science will allow us to make babies cause damn, they will be with the likes of superman....
    True story, I'm really 6'1'' and only 155lbs, my best bench is 185lbs with a bench shirt, my upper arms are 13 inches and I can't squat my bodyweight once.

  5. #20
    I like money
    fletcher6490's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,329

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15932944

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    True story, I'm really 6'1'' and only 155lbs, my best bench is 185lbs with a bench shirt, my upper arms are 13 inches and I can't squat my bodyweight once.

    Dude, good bench. 130 lbs over your bodyweight...not bad.
    I drive a big truck

  6. #21
    I like money
    fletcher6490's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,329

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15932944

    Quote Originally Posted by fletcher6490
    Dude, good bench. 130 lbs over your bodyweight...not bad.

    Sorry, I can't add. 30 lbs over your bodyweight is still pretty good for you Formeman. We all know you're way past your prime, so congrats....
    I drive a big truck

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by fletcher6490
    Sorry, I can't add. 30 lbs over your bodyweight is still pretty good for you Formeman. We all know you're way past your prime, so congrats....
    I'm 57

  8. #23
    Registered User
    lastson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Krypton
    Posts
    58

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10920366

    Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    I got it in the very early 80s.It`s 30 or 31 years old.
    Ha.. I got it by a few years.. at least you got your use out of it.. I bought one for Xmas and now its too big, never thought id get down to a 30" waist...

    last

  9. #24
    Metrosexual
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    32,369

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    1865421969

    Quote Originally Posted by lastson View Post
    Ha.. I got it by a few years.. at least you got your use out of it.. I bought one for Xmas and now its too big, never thought id get down to a 30" waist...

    last
    Good job resurrecting this dead thread, Jesus.


  10. #25
    Registered User
    lastson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Krypton
    Posts
    58

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10920366

    Lol... Must have been a taptalk glitch..

    last

  11. #26
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1040044851

    Wait a minute.... I have a strong suspicion that one of those old members is currently known as gfr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums