• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

China kills 50,000 dogs

IML Gear Cream!
viet_jon said:
you guys are being narrow minded.
that article was written by an american for an american audience. how many bells and whistles he threw in there, no one knows. But if the story was, 3oo dogs we're put down because they had rabies, it wouldn't so muich of a story.

if 2 americans died of some virus carried by house rodents...and somehow you came up with a way to wipe them out, not one person would shed a tear or bitch about animal cruelty. But that dude in Bangeladash that keeps rodents as pets probably would.

i see where u guys comin from cuz i liv in north america and a dog lover myself ( i own two pitbulls ), but im also from asia so I know what a dog is viewed as over there.
What..................... the fuck?

Ok.. I'll grant you that there is a distinct difference between China and the rest of the world in the way dogs are viewed and valued. How the fuck is my objection to this mentality being "narrow minded"? Bullshit. It's barbaric and just because it's considered "ok" in China in no way obligates me to accept its' practice here or anywhere else.

Witmaster said:
What..................... the fuck?

Ok.. I'll grant you that there is a distinct difference between China and the rest of the world in the way dogs are viewed and valued. How the fuck is my objection to this mentality being "narrow minded"? Bullshit. It's barbaric and just because it's considered "ok" in China in no way obligates me to accept its' practice here or anywhere else.

because by being narrow mineded, you only see things from your point of view. I'm not telling you to think the way they do, just understand that different people from different cultures have different beliefs and views.

oh, it wasnt' dirrected to you specifically, more so to the one's that said ignorant shit. i don't wanna go back and check.

Thats the point, that country is fucked up.

viet_jon said:
^^^^^
stuff like this, this is what i mean.

Don't tell me they are not fucked up, they didnt give an option to the people who could afford to test their dogs for rabies or the households who did have their dogs vaccinated and couldn't possibly have rabies, they just order every fucking dog killed. It's accepted and that's why I think their are BARBARIC and fucked up.

the nut said:
Don't tell me they are not fucked up, they didnt give an option to the people who could afford to test their dogs for rabies or the households who did have their dogs vaccinated and couldn't possibly have rabies, they just order every fucking dog killed. It's accepted and that's why I think their are BARBARIC and fucked up.

like i said, this article is from an american reporter aimed at an american audience. The reporters pureposly stirring up controversy so people read his article.

and once again, people in rural areas in asia would not pay to test their dogs for rabies. They would have to sell their house and everything they own for that.

viet_jon said:
like i said, this article is from an american reporter aimed at an american audience. The reporters pureposly stirring up controversy so people read his article.

and once again, people in rural areas in asia would not pay to test their dogs for rabies. They would have to sell their house and everything they own for that.

I think there is only one person in this thread narrow minded.

viet_jon said:
Or... it is entirely possible that the reporter is giving yet another illustration of China's draconian style and approach to dealing with social issues.

I'm reminded of Tiananmen Square. 1989. :no:

viet_jon said:

At least you beat anorexia. :shrug:

4,292 of the 50,546 were vaccinated.

IML Gear Cream!
Eating Fetus in China

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/snuffit.html

The Electronic Telegraph, 13 April 1995, WORLD NEWS

Chinese trade in human fetuses for consumption is uncovered
by Yojana Sharma in Hong Kong
and Graham Hutchings in Beijing

ABORTED human fetuses intended for human consumption are being sold for as little as ¥31 in the Chinese city of Shenzhen, according to reports in Hong Kong yesterday.

The Eastern Express newspaper said journalists from its sister publication, Eastweek, had gone to Shenzhen, across the border from Hong Kong, to see if fetuses were being sold. Shenzhen hospitals carried out 7,000 terminations last year, including a number on Hong Kong women seeking cheap abortions.

At the state-run Shenzhen Health Centre for Women and Children, a female doctor was asked for a fetus. The next day, she handed the reporter a "fist-sized glass bottle stuffed with thumb-sized fetuses".

The doctor was quoted as saying: "There are 10 fetuses here, all aborted this morning. You can take them. We are a state hospital and don't charge. Normally we doctors take them home to eat--all free. Since you don't look well, you can take them."

At private clinics, aborted fetuses could be obtained for between ¥31 and ¥31.75, the newspaper said. There was no evidence, however, that fetuses were being sold in large quantities to middlemen for sale in Hong Kong.

Zou Qin, a doctor working at the Luo Hu Clinic in Shenzhen, said the fetuses were "nutritious" and claimed to have eaten 100 herself in the past six months.

She said the "best" were first-born males from young women. "We don't carry out abortions just to eat the fetuses," she said, but added that the fetuses would be "wasted if not eaten". The newspaper said the fetuses were eaten as a soup, together with pork and ginger.

Chinese medicine places great value on both Tiger bones and Tiger penis as founts of youth. Tiger Penis soup is available....

Little Wing said:
Eating Fetus in China

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/snuffit.html

The Electronic Telegraph, 13 April 1995, WORLD NEWS

Chinese trade in human fetuses for consumption is uncovered
by Yojana Sharma in Hong Kong
and Graham Hutchings in Beijing

ABORTED human fetuses intended for human consumption are being sold for as little as ¥31 in the Chinese city of Shenzhen, according to reports in Hong Kong yesterday.

The Eastern Express newspaper said journalists from its sister publication, Eastweek, had gone to Shenzhen, across the border from Hong Kong, to see if fetuses were being sold. Shenzhen hospitals carried out 7,000 terminations last year, including a number on Hong Kong women seeking cheap abortions.

At the state-run Shenzhen Health Centre for Women and Children, a female doctor was asked for a fetus. The next day, she handed the reporter a "fist-sized glass bottle stuffed with thumb-sized fetuses".

The doctor was quoted as saying: "There are 10 fetuses here, all aborted this morning. You can take them. We are a state hospital and don't charge. Normally we doctors take them home to eat--all free. Since you don't look well, you can take them."

At private clinics, aborted fetuses could be obtained for between ¥31 and ¥31.75, the newspaper said. There was no evidence, however, that fetuses were being sold in large quantities to middlemen for sale in Hong Kong.

Zou Qin, a doctor working at the Luo Hu Clinic in Shenzhen, said the fetuses were "nutritious" and claimed to have eaten 100 herself in the past six months.

She said the "best" were first-born males from young women. "We don't carry out abortions just to eat the fetuses," she said, but added that the fetuses would be "wasted if not eaten". The newspaper said the fetuses were eaten as a soup, together with pork and ginger.

Chinese medicine places great value on both Tiger bones and Tiger penis as founts of youth. Tiger Penis soup is available....

OK-Tulsa-Oral-Roberts-Hands.jpg

whenever i talk about traveling later on in my life i always say "i have no idea why but i have no interest at all in going to china..." maybe now i see.

Maybe next they will kill 50 million of their own people.
That would be more helpful to the world in my opinion.

myCATpowerlifts said:
Maybe next they will kill 50 million of their own people.
That would be more helpful to the world in my opinion.
If they keep eating human fetuses they're going to start a new form of Mad Human Disease, that oughta wipe out several hundred mill..

Back