• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IQ game

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's in Chinese or one of the nese's so just click on the big button to the right.

Dad can't be alone with the girls and mom can't be alone with the boys. Yeah their family is pretty fucked up... Two people on the raft at once. The thief can't be without the cop and only the dad, mom, and cop can use the raft.

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

That little bitch in the jail uniform pisses me off!:mad:

I swear I want to slap those silly ass grins off their faces!!!:yell:

Didn't those boys take boys scouts. They get their asses whipped by a prison bitch!

That raft will hold at least three people...:rolleyes:

Finally! Damn that sucked...:hmmm:

911=InsideJob said:
Looks fun if I could read it...

I've explained everything you need to know... Just click on whoever you want to get on the raft. Click the red balls on each side of the river to move to that side.

That was the easiest thing ever. The cop and theif can go across, as can the mum and dad.

Those were the first things i tried, and both worked.

SuperFlex said:
You beat it? How fast? What did they do when you beat it? It is pretty simple, but I'm sure most people will struggle with it for awhile and give up.

beat it in less than 10minutes.

I wish the solution was rewarded with something a little more cool than the charaters putting their arms up in the air.

lnvanry said:
I wish the solution was rewarded with something a little more cool than the charaters putting their arms up in the air.

:clap: ...:D

lnvanry said:
So now the question is who has the higher IQ, the person like me who tried a few times and quit because it was a waste of time, or the person who wasted 10 minutes to see them raise their arms? Heel I could have hit print screen, pasted it in paint, saved the image and then edited their arms to a raised position in photoshop in less time.:D

maniclion said:
So now the question is who has the higher IQ, the person like me who tried a few times and quit because it was a waste of time, or the person who wasted 10 minutes to see them raise their arms? Heel I could have hit print screen, pasted it in paint, saved the image and then edited their arms to a raised position in photoshop in less time.:D

I didnt even click the link. Awesome smartness.

well it's not chinese cuz if it were it would start with the cop enforcing the 1 child law....

Little Wing said:
well it's not chinese cuz if it were it would start with the cop enforcing the 1 child law....

I still think it is. Did you notice the dog was missing?

IML Gear Cream!
:funny: :rofl:

I admit it, I'm a moron. Now tell me how to beat the game before I kill my computer.

SuperFlex said:
It's in Chinese or one of the nese's so just click on the big button to the right.

Dad can't be alone with the girls and mom can't be alone with the boys. Yeah their family is pretty fucked up... Two people on the raft at once. The thief can't be without the cop and only the dad, mom, and cop can use the raft.

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

And the thief can't be alone with anyone...

CowPimp said:
And the thief can't be alone with anyone...

I said the thief can't be without the copper...but yes sir. You are correct.

CowPimp said:
I admit it, I'm a moron. Now tell me how to beat the game before I kill my computer.

Do you really want to know?:D

CowPimp said:

Nevermind, I beat it.

Basically, I didn't read your description. Once I did it made things easier. I was trying to figure out who couldn't be with who on my own, which was a pain the ballsack.

Back