• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sheri Stewart's new Myspace Page!!

it says you are 27 here and 25 there :confused: if myspace makes you younger i want two pages... :bulb:

Little Wing said:
it says you are 27 here and 25 there :confused: if myspace makes you younger i want two pages... :bulb:
A woman not telling the truth about her age???" I'm shocked.

I believe divversity is an old wooden ship, used in the civil war era...

ForemanRules said:
A woman not telling the truth about her age???" I'm shocked.

Do you have a myspace foreman?

Doublebase said:
Do you have a myspace foreman?

Of course he does, how else is he meant to lure in little children?

Dale Mabry said:

I seriously doubt the network is lacking an old wooden ship....

Dale Mabry said:

I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Now HOLD ON a second.... While I do agree that the whole "friends" list in myspace is a fabrication and indeed "pathetic" it IS a terrific way to Bookmark Sheri's totally HOTpictures for easy access :grin:

Little Wing said:

A couple days ago I searched MySpace for an ex-fiance that I haven't talked to in 10 years. Sure enough she was on there... and somehow she only aged 5 years since I knew her.

i think mine tells basically the truth .... "Female 100 years old"

she looks like Angelina in the pink bikini pic. wow.

Little Wing said:
LOl, yes I am 27, 25 is such a nice number though :laugh: I decided I should stop there! Hey give a lady a break it's only 2 years :) Some of the other models are still 21! :hmmm:
Sheri

Damn. This chick is hot.

Venus said:
LOl, yes I am 27, 25 is such a nice number though :laugh: I decided I should stop there! Hey give a lady a break it's only 2 years :) Some of the other models are still 21! :hmmm:
Sheri

The tangled webs we weave! ;)

Venus said:
Sheri

in the movie kiss kiss bang bang an actress is calling another actress pathetic for still being out there trying to get jobs at 35.... the guy wants to ask her age n she says "go ahead ask me" he does n she answers "34, i'm a baby." lol.

Back