• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i see dead people

AnnaDTX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
haha! well some of u know that i work for the family business and i just wanted to share some pics with u guys of our new building.

go to www.al-fin.com and click on COMMERCIAL, then click on ARCHITECTURE, scroll down and u will see 3 pics of a building that looks like a Spanish style villa. Thats ours!!!

:lame: i know but i just had to share!

it look's kinda like an upscale mexican food place.... i'm not sure if that's good or bad. for a second there i thought you were goingto show us pics of dead people you'd put makeup on.

Little Wing said:
it look's kinda like an upscale mexican food place....
attachment.php

Last edited:
LETTERMAN: Welcome to Taco Bell. How was your weekend?
CUSTOMER: Good. How was yours?
LETTERMAN: It was okay. I had the family come over for a visit, and between you and me, I didn't really get my ass out of the hammock all weekend.
LETTERMAN: Hello. Is somebody out there?
CUSTOMER: Yeah. I want one three-cheese melt with no beef. Do you make it with chicken or no?
LETTERMAN: Actually, today we're making 'em with goat.

gay!! wheres the pics of dead people!!!!!!

If pix of dead people, toyed with or not, made it to the internet they'd be in deep shit when it was discovered.

I dont even want to visit...

All one has to do to see dead people is to look in the mirror after they've disrespected the emo ninja.

z36384979.jpg

Mudge said:
If pix of dead people, toyed with or not, made it to the internet they'd be in deep shit when it was discovered.

about 6 feet deep!

Dead people see you too....

maniclion said:
Dead people see you too....

You're about to be dead. :mad:

At the hands of the emo ninja, and emo ninja dog.

josh.jpg

underwear.jpg

Maniclion, thumbs up on the avatar!

Back