• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dog v. Diamond

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is something that I thought of a long time ago, but I think its kind of interesting. Everyone has heard the expressions "A Dog is a man's best friend," "Diamonds are a girls best friend." I think everyone would agree that there is some degree of truth to this. Comparing the two is also interesting and telling, IMO.

A Dog:
A dog is one of the only things on earth that costs nothing to obtain. They are also the only thing on earth that is completely loyal, and gives unconditional love for its entire life.

A Diamond:
A diamond is a cold, inanimate object. It is one of the most expensive substances on earth. It has no use and no utility besides its monetary value. It is not particularly rare or precious, rather it is valuable because of the South African diamond monopoly.

Any thoughts?

I bought my dog a diamond studded collar :shrug:

:grin:

Witmaster said:
I bought my dog a diamond studded collar :shrug:

:grin:

Did it let you bang it in the ass when you gave it to her/him?

Now I'm all for the dog because diamonds serve no purpose,but they also don't shit in the floor and bark all night long either.And the reward for that diamond can be -------.YEA.:thumb:

zombul said:
Now I'm all for the dog because diamonds serve no purpose,but they also don't shit in the floor and bark all night long either.And the reward for that diamond can be -------.YEA.:thumb:

Diamonds do serve a purpose. Dave Chappelle sprinkles them on his food so his doo-doo sparkles.

FatCatMC said:
Diamonds do serve a purpose. Dave Chappelle sprinkles them on his food so his doo-doo sparkles.

Yes and he has made lots of money selling his sparkling doo-doo under names like Leukic,Creakic and Gakic.He's a genious..

I'd take my chances with the diamond and sell it and buy me a couple dogs

Shit eating dog or man eating MuscleTech shit,wow the important decisions one must make.

Actually diamonds do have very important purposes. Anyone who is familiar with drill bits is aware of this. There are also other scientific uses for diamonds.

Dogs do own though.

hahaha good!!!! so when you do get serious give me a call 800-866-1970

Dale Mabry said:
Did it let you bang it in the ass when you gave it to her/him?
You sound like you're trying to describe min0 :)

How did you know that was who i was refering to?!?!? :grin:

Back