• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I had a Dream.....

PWGriffin

The Damned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last night I had a dream....a vision if you will...P-funk had made a workout video to accompany his new book, heh. P-funk was suprisingly small in stature, 4'6" at best. He did ALL the exercises himself....every set to a BRUTAL 30 reps.......outside.....with free weights......in the RAIN!!:eek: :eek:

HARDCORE!!

The video was informative and entertaining....and of course full of all your favorite isolation work including preacher curls and lying one arm tricep extensions!!

He needed not water or a break to catch his breath....between 30 rep sets he just lay on the bench staring into the rainclouds with this super intense facial expression...looked kinda pissed off if you ask me. Maybe it wasn't supposed to rain that day I don't know.

This is a sign P. Make a training video....hell I would buy it. But only if all exercises were performed outside in the rain.

PWGriffin said:
Last night I had a dream....a vision if you will...P-funk had made a workout video to accompany his new book, heh. P-funk was suprisingly small in stature, 4'6" at best. He did ALL the exercises himself....every set to a BRUTAL 30 reps.......outside.....with free weights......in the RAIN!!:eek: :eek:

HARDCORE!!

The video was informative and entertaining....and of course full of all your favorite isolation work including preacher curls and lying one arm tricep extensions!!

He needed not water or a break to catch his breath....between 30 rep sets he just lay on the bench staring into the rainclouds with this super intense facial expression...looked kinda pissed off if you ask me. Maybe it wasn't supposed to rain that day I don't know.

This is a sign P. Make a training video....hell I would buy it. But only if all exercises were performed outside in the rain.
ROFL

What was the video called?

Gazhole said:
What was the video called?

I woke up before I could write down the toll free number. EVERYTIME!!! :pissed: :pissed:

"Funking In The Rain"

"P is for PAIN"

"P is for Pain...in the RAIN"

Interesting. I wonder if more men dream about me?

P-funk said:

scary thought mate

IML Gear Cream!
P-funk said:

every night sugar lips :spaz: :suicide: :nanner:

Yanick said:
every night sugar lips :spaz: :suicide: :nanner:

how did i know that you would reply to this thread.....homo. Wait until Premeir sees it.

I would have to say that this is the gayest thread I have read in a long long time...

Back