IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Sickening story.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sickening story.

My friend send me a letter from basic training, he told me a story his drill sergeant told to him.

Here it was it says,

"My drill sergeant finally told us a crazy story from his tour in Iraq. He was lead vehicle in a convoy going down an alley when his vehicle came out of the alley they came under fire and he was the only guy able to shoot...so he hopped on the Mark19(automatic grenade launcher) I believe and blew the whole market area up...killing 60 people. That's some crazy shit. Then an old woman brought a dead baby up to him and he was so pissed he kicked her in the face his hardest. This shit isn't BS either, trust me. This guy is hardcore."

Now that is FUCKED UP. I hate hearing shit like this. These psychopaths really give the Army a bad rep.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Rep Points

Yeah, less than 20 Iraqi civilians turn up dead at the hands of a single humvee full of soldiers, all of which have reason to keep their mouths shut, and it makes national news for several weeks. But somehow, this guy kills 60 people and then assaults in elderly lady infront of an entire convoy and no one hears anything about it.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by clemson357
    Yeah, less than 20 Iraqi civilians turn up dead at the hands of a single humvee full of soldiers, all of which have reason to keep their mouths shut, and it makes national news for several weeks. But somehow, this guy kills 60 people and then assaults in elderly lady infront of an entire convoy and no one hears anything about it.

True Story, we have killed 0 civilians in Iraq.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    My friend send me a letter from basic training, he told me a story his drill sergeant told to him.

Here it was it says,

"My drill sergeant finally told us a crazy story from his tour in Iraq. He was lead vehicle in a convoy going down an alley when his vehicle came out of the alley they came under fire and he was the only guy able to shoot...so he hopped on the Mark19(automatic grenade launcher) I believe and blew the whole market area up...killing 60 people. That's some crazy shit. Then an old woman brought a dead baby up to him and he was so pissed he kicked her in the face his hardest. This shit isn't BS either, trust me. This guy is hardcore."

Now that is FUCKED UP. I hate hearing shit like this. These psychopaths really give the Army a bad rep.

True Story, you don't join the army to be a nice guy. You gotta take out the trash sometimes, and that means blowin' up some baby terrorists.
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Oh, and just because he killed 60 people, does not mean they are civilians. Any iraqi can be considered an insurgent at anytime.

Total ownage.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    True Story, we have killed 0 civilians in Iraq.
    Do you read? Do you remember Haditha? It was all over the news for several weeks. Around 20 Iraqi civilians turned up dead at the hands of a single squad. All of those Marines had reason to keep their mouth shut, because they were all involved.

If a single man kicked an old woman in the face while she was holding a dead baby, after he had just killed 60 people, in front of an entire convoy that had no envolvement, it would be all over the fucking news.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well kicking an old woman in the face is fucking ghey.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Drill sergeants probably put on a show to have in impact on the recruits, but my friend claimed he was telling the truth.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Maybe Witmaster has an informed opinion on this matter.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Do you read? Do you remember Haditha? It was all over the news for several weeks. Around 20 Iraqi civilians turned up dead at the hands of a single squad. All of those Marines had reason to keep their mouth shut, because they were all involved.

If a single man kicked an old woman in the face while she was holding a dead baby, after he had just killed 60 people, in front of an entire convoy that had no envolvement, it would be all over the fucking news.
    Well personally I hope the whole thing never happened.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Rep Points

Maybe Witmaster has an informed opinion on this matter.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    Oh, and just because he killed 60 people, does not mean they are civilians. Any iraqi can be considered an insurgent at anytime.
    True story, even Iraqi babys are a danger to freedom and democracy.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well personally I hope the whole thing never happened.
    hes saying it probably didnt. drill instructors will make up whatever bullshit possible to manipulate your mind.

My dad was in the marines for 23 years, and he talked about DS's doing shit like that all the time
    This is my journal. Click it and such

"
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

http://www.ronpaul.com/

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Drill sergeants probably put on a show to have in impact on the recruits, but my friend claimed he was telling the truth.
    Personally? I think the Drill Instructor was sensationalizing the situation to (like you say) have an impact on recruits. The fact is that by admiting such actions he would be subjecting himself to criminal prosecution and a General Courts Martial. Most D.I.'s are not that stupid or reckless.

Drill Instructors have a way of conveying information and making you believe it to be gospel. My D.I's had me convinced they could kill me at any moment and make it look like a training accident.

My gut tells me the D.I's story is a fabrication.
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Rep Points

Thats a tough storey dude. Keep in mind it is secondhand information, you don't know what that soldier was facing, what he was thinking, or what he has experianced, so I would hold back on judging him.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I can understand shooting into civilians if you are getting shot at by civilians. You guys got to understand over there its not troops against troops, its our troops vs. their terrorists and civilians. Its way outa hand and being in combat 24/7 its going to get to you. Now this doesnt excuse assulting a lady whos baby he just killed. He should feel horrible about that, theres no doubt in my mind that he meant to kill a baby. But I will tell you if it was me or them it damn sure wouldnt be me. Again let me set this straight its not excusable that he assulted the lady of the baby he killed, but he was trying to protect his ass along with his fellow troops. Dont look past that. I hate to hear about death of children and women as much as the next guy does, but sometime theres just no way around it. Hell half the women are over there running around with assault rifles! Cant be picky if you wanna stay alive.

lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you guys dont get it. The story is bullshit. its not true. The drill seargent made it up
    This is my journal. Click it and such

"
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

http://www.ronpaul.com/

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait
    you guys dont get it. The story is bullshit. its not true. The drill seargent made it up
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have a hard time believing a Mark-19 could kill 60 people....I guess there is a remote possibility that the fragments all were able to inflict lethal wounds, or maybe it caused a stampede and a bunch of people were trampled to death????

I don't know, my uncle had a grenade tossed in his tent in Vietnam and he and his buddy both rolled away from it and all they suffered were shrapnel wounds to the sides and backs of their bodies, maybe cause they were lying on the ground, maybe that grenade wasn't as powerful I just can't imagine a grenadedoing that. If the people were packed together tightly I'd think the shrapnel would be absorbed by the first few rows of folks sparing the people behind the blast. 60 people is alot of people man...
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Specs on the Mark 19:
    Upon impact, the grenade can kill anyone within the radius of five meters, and wound them within the radius of 15 meters.
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

He'd basically have had to unload that thing into a crowd of civilians which is odd that he did it in an area full of people who if a gunman/men were firing nearby would have scattered away from him/them especially if it was so much firepower that it had supressed his entire convoy?????

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster
    Personally? I think the Drill Instructor was sensationalizing the situation to (like you say) have an impact on recruits. The fact is that by admiting such actions he would be subjecting himself to criminal prosecution and a General Courts Martial. Most D.I.'s are not that stupid or reckless.

Drill Instructors have a way of conveying information and making you believe it to be gospel. My D.I's had me convinced they could kill me at any moment and make it look like a training accident.

My gut tells me the D.I's story is a fabrication.
    Wise insight.

After further thought and reading your post I am pretty sure it was BS.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion
    He'd basically have had to unload that thing into a crowd of civilians which is odd that he did it in an area full of people who if a gunman/men were firing nearby would have scattered away from him/them especially if it was so much firepower that it had supressed his entire convoy?????
    Good points.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ok I feel better about the world now. Phew!
    fufu's 1337 Journal

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I hope my friend doesn't come back from BT as a mind fucked killing machine!
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait
    hes saying it probably didnt. drill instructors will make up whatever bullshit possible to manipulate your mind.

My dad was in the marines for 23 years, and he talked about DS's doing shit like that all the time

Makes sense. I'd imagine that after 60 people get blown to bits in a market, an old lady would run the other way, not walk up to the guy who did that. And military command would really be fucked up if he got away with that.

Problably wanted to sound cool infront of the soldiers.
    Good Day

Rep Points

But even though, in Iraq fucked up shit like this happens all the time (not this big a scale) like family airloomes and money being stolen in raids and a tons of other bullshit like that.
    Good Day