• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EAS CLA side effects

sicko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello

From the moment i started taking CLA capsules...around 5-6 grams per day.. I got gastrointestinal bloating....I also had to go to Hospital during my vacation in Vienna and the doctor diagnosed that I was extremely full of gas.(hell i was bloated with so little food)
Does anyone know if bloating is a CLA side effect to some people?

Thanks

hmm..i thought recommended was around 4.5-6?

nope, but i just bought today fish oil to cut on cla ...

Regarding my previous post....
I found this post in a forum..

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-122042.html

It seems that people had gastrointestinal problems with CLA...and if you do some google research you can find some side effects like this in some studies........

Well....I also have a bottle of NOW FOODS CLA.....gonna skip the EAS (not many left)....i will try reintroducing again by having this one hour before meal and not with the meal like i used to......and 3.5 grams instead of 6

i hope i do not get the same gassy problems......destroyed my vacations...

note: some manufactures state 'preferably with meals' , some others ...one hour before meal......

cheers

--------------------------------------
NiCk
2nd Year Sport and Exercise Science Bsc :suicide:
University of Essex

Last edited:
well
i do not know if you care at all but I would like to let you know that,
only by taking 2 CLA pills for 3 days , I felt slight gases and bloated and slight indigestion most of the time....and this by taking a new brand of CLA (Primaforce).
As soon as I stopped it there was a huge relief the next day...

I probably have an allergy at it........If people have similar effects just be aware of this :)

--------------------------------------
NiCk
2nd Year Sport and Exercise Science Bsc :suicide:
University of Essex

IML Gear Cream!
Same thing happened to me!

But for some reason..it caused me to vomit...I must of taken too much CLA...but for now I have been bloated for 2 days!! Will the bloating go away? Thank you!

Back