• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lion hunting

Too bad he didn't kill all the stuipid humans

ForemanRules said:
Too bad he didn't kill all the stuipid humans

He should have stayed home and played the lotto that day...

Those hornets are racist!

Nice tris on that lion. :thumb:

I don't understand how people hunt endangered species.

I am all for hunting whitetail deer, turkey, squirrel...etc. But I don't know why people want to hunt lions or elephants.

clemson357 said:
I don't understand how people hunt endangered species.

I am all for hunting whitetail deer, turkey, squirrel...etc. But I don't know why people want to hunt lions or elephants.

Because they're republicans. % of people who hunt endangered species and are conservatives = 115%.

BigDyl said:
Because they're republicans. % of people who hunt endangered species and are conservatives = 115%.

You are such a stupid fuck.

clemson357 said:
You are such a stupid fuck.

Lawl. You're just mad because I'm right.

percentage of crackhead gang members that do drivebys and kill small children that voted for John Kerry = 115%

They're all smuck... I represent the Grizzly bear party! No party... As long as democrates aren't involved.

SuperFlex said:
They're all smuck... I represent the Grizzly bear party! No party... As long as democrates aren't involved.

Grizzly bears are ghey. I could pwn one. I'd put it in a paw bar.

Oh, and grizzly bears are like the whimpiest animal. A tiger would pwn one in a one on one match to the death. Especially a liger.

IML Gear Cream!
clemson357 said:
percentage of crackhead gang members that do drivebys and kill small children that voted for John Kerry = 115%

percentage of crackhead gang members that vote = 0%.

Nice try son. :thumb:

Most of them don't vote because they can't. Felons aren't allowed to vote, though liberals are quickly trying to change that. Perhaps its because liberals know that felons vote for liberals.

Interestingly, liberals don't want to restore the felons other civil liberties, such as the right to own a gun.

BigDyl said:
Grizzly bears are ghey. I could pwn one. I'd put it in a paw bar.

Oh, and grizzly bears are like the whimpiest animal. A tiger would pwn one in a one on one match to the death. Especially a liger.

Your just made because they C3P0nwed Ligers...:rolleyes:

Bunch of cocksucking sons of bitches.

Back