• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BigDyl Lethal self defence

Has CHuck Norris met his match?!?

Witmaster said:
Has CHuck Norris met his match?!?
Possibly...

This guy is a whacky cross between Steven Seagal, Arnold, and Henry Rollins

attachment.php

Last edited:
How did you know about that? :confused:

True story. Just last week I was privy to seeing BigDyl in action. We tossing a few cold ones back (ok more than that but we have children on this site) with Dale, Foreman, Kefe (we snuck him in. He was wearing dark glasses and told the bouncers he was a rock star from Berlin- part of a big boy band out there),Tough Old Man (he was grumpy because he was on a cut and was our ride home. He was drinking cranberry juice on the rocks, that's dedication.) MinO lee (always in fine form, wow can he/she pack it away). Anyway we were all chillin', laughing and having a good time when this woman with long legs and a heavy chest tripped over something and ends up tumbling into our crew, spilling her daiquiri all over MinO's new top. Well let's just say Tough and Foreman gave her a real tongue lashing, while the rest of us just dropped our jaws in horror. I tried to cover Kefe's ears but it was too late the damage had already been done. So MinO being the gentle soul said to the lady, "Listen, tramp, don't worry about it, give me $100 dollars and we will call it even." Well she didn't like the sound of that and slapped MinO in the face. Then without a moment of hesitation BigDyl stands on our little table and does a front flip onto the woman's shoulders. So now he is riding her, while she screams, "Get off me you asshole!" Kefe was laughing by this point as was our whole table. "Get off me you asshole! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Then she buckled and they both fell to the floor. We were all cheering now, "Fight, fight, fight, fight!" Dale being from down east, picked up a Buffalo wing dipped in hot sauce and wizzed it at the girls face- never knew he had an arm like that, it was quite a good shot that hit her right in the left eye." By this time the bouncers had arrived, two big thugs, that were slow and fat. One of the men grabbed BigDyl by the shoulder, but that was his mistake, because BigDyl elbowed the man in the nose, faster than you can say New Jersey. Then BigDyl stabbed him in the eye with his middle finger. The other bouncer was now running towards our favorite ninja swinging an oversized fist. Well, BigDyl side stepped the man's fist and swept his feet from under him. It's true what they say, the larger the man, the harder he falls. Then BigDyl jumped up high in the air and landed his big foot on the poor dudes neck. The whole bar cringed when we heard a 'snap'. By this time we knew we had outshined our welcome so we quickly grabbed out coats and beat it out of the bar. Dale took the rest of the wings. All this action had made us all ravenous so we went to a local Mexican place that Tough said made some mean tacos. "So much for the cut", he said, as we all burst out laughing. Just another night on the Mixican/ US border.

True Story, I was there.

I would love to see that guy get his ass kicked by Chuck Liddel

IML Gear Cream!
clemson357 said:
Well maybe, but I think he has personality he should look into movies....

Although "The Rock" pretty much sucks, and I thought he would be
a great action/adventure guy too

BigDylpickle takes down fences:confused:

clemson357 said:

True Story, because Chuck Liddell is the only good MMA fighter. :rolleyes:

Back