• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Braves lose in16.........

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I stayed up to lord knows what time last night just to see the Braves lose the game in the 16th inning!! With all the talent they have they are sucking ass this year!! They are gonna have to get "on the ball". Did anyone else see this game besides me??

Hmmm...I hadn't heard about that. Damn, what time did it end??? I was alseep by 9:30 last night. :)

I'm not even sure. Had be around or close to 1am. It was 11:35 in the top of the twelveth!

Heh heh....

The Red Sox game didn't start until 10:30 (West Coast trip). I didn't even see it start, and Pedro was pitching.

Man I love to see him pitch! I was wearing out the remote going from the hornets to the braves and back! Damn hornets lost too! I knew they would!

Ever since they started inter-league play, I've tried getting Red Sox/Braves tix at Fenway. NO CHANCE. Those damn things sell out day one in two hours.

Man, that would be a great series to see! I would pay top dollar to see that!! I would even go to Hotlanta to see them play!

Back