• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gaba

blueboy75

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
(Gamma-aminobutyric acid)

I have read that it induces relaxation and sleep as well as stimulates the anterior pituitary leading to high levels of HGH.

It is banned here in Aust. Not many people have heard of it and dont know much about it.

Can anyone offer feedback based on usage/experience? Im not sure if this thread should be placed here or in the anabolics section.

I use it, I talk about in my thread here.

Why is this?

not exactly sure, probably due to the authorities being more conservative.

Australia usually follows the US in many aspects, however in the case of therapeutic goods and supplements the 2 countries views are considerably different.

Products such as PH and Ephedra are stricly banned and even some much more moderate substances like GABA are also prohibited.

Even popular selling brands from the US like ON take such a long time to reach the shores of Australia. It really sucks because you read threads on IM saying how good certain products are only to wait forever for them to be available here. Even if we try to by from OS we usually get slugged excessive shipping (only a few places ship here anyway) and also risk customs confiscating the item.

not exactly sure, probably due to the authorities being more conservative.

Australia usually follows the US in many aspects, however in the case of therapeutic goods and supplements the 2 countries views are considerably different.

Products such as PH and Ephedra are stricly banned and even some much more moderate substances like GABA are also prohibited.

Even popular selling brands from the US like ON take such a long time to reach the shores of Australia. It really sucks because you read threads on IM saying how good certain products are only to wait forever for them to be available here. Even if we try to by from OS we usually get slugged excessive shipping (only a few places ship here anyway) and also risk customs confiscating the item.

That blows.

Back