• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jumping rope...

IJ300

The world is mine
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to jump rope for solid state cardio, but I need help. How long I should be jumping for? Should I treat this like any other form of cardio and go 20-30 mins?

I want to jump rope for solid state cardio, but I need help. How long I should be jumping for? Should I treat this like any other form of cardio and go 20-30 mins?

That depends. Jumping rope for 20-30 minutes without a break is pretty tough if you are not used to it. It also depends on how fast you rotate the rope. I would do 3 minute rounds 5 x to start with until you get used to the movement.

yea, I know what your saying, but I know how to jump rope. I've never done it as a form of solid state cardio though.

If you can jump rope for 30 minutes straight, then you're a fucking monster, heh.

if you jump rope for 30min your calves will be all stringy

I think thats a kickass idea, maybe i shoudl do that also on one of my off days. Yeah I say 20-30 mins, eventually your forearms or calves will start to get sore.

Back