• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unloading and calories

PWGriffin

The Damned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This thread is for all of us who systematically unload every few weeks. What do you guys do about your diet when you are unloading?? Do you cut cals back at all when unloading?? I am bulking now and I eat the house...I can imagine that my body's caloric needs would be considerably lower when I'm just doing a couple sets of each exercise with light weights (workout lasts a half an hour at best) so I wonder by taking in the same amount of calories, do I stand to put on more fat....that's the big question.

I usually keep calories about the same when unloading. I definitely don't drop below maintenance at any point. When I unload I usually do cardio and some light workouts with weights too, so I feel like I need the calories anyway.

During an unloading phase your body is probably still using calories for recovery and growth from previous workouts.

I keep them the same for the most part.

I don't unload.

I don't cut calories.

Was searching for info/feedback on deloading/unloading and came across this thread.
I don't unload.

I don't cut calories.
So for your 'break' week, you prefer to take the week completely off rather than do wo's with a lower percentage weights?

Was searching for info/feedback on deloading/unloading and came across this thread.

So for your 'break' week, you prefer to take the week completely off rather than do wo's with a lower percentage weights?

Now, I do light workouts, with low volume.

i was just being an ass to PW.

I keep them the same on weeks off and unload weeks.

Back