• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone else like cold weather?

IML Gear Cream!
I live in Florida, it's ALWAYS 80. 50-70 is perfect. I don't bust out long pants until it gets in the 40's.

I live in Florida, it's ALWAYS 80. 50-70 is perfect. I don't bust out long pants until it gets in the 40's.

Not offense, I don't know if you are fat or not but isn't it funny to see fat guys wear shorts all the time even in winter? Same with fat chics that wear flip flops in January. In the Northeast climate.

Not offense, I don't know if you are fat or not but isn't it funny to see fat guys wear shorts all the time even in winter? Same with fat chics that wear flip flops in January. In the Northeast climate.

When I lived in NJ a few years ago I was actually skinny (I'm not fat now, just not skinny) and I did the same thing. I was a loader at Home Depot and even when there was snow on the ground and it was 30 out, I'd wear shorts. I had long socks pulled up over my knees, but I still wore shorts!

Came on me.... whoops they approached me. That was just the initaition.

endlessummer_poster.gif

Summer is the worst, it's much much easier to put on a big jacket or something when its freezing out than cooling off during the summer. Only time i wear long pants is if its snowing. LOVE it!

and yeah, i used to be fat years ago.

I always find it easier to get warmer than to cool off.

More like endless hell.... :laugh: :joke:
Right now it's at the peak of summer for us and we're sitting at 86 degrees with a nice cool tropical NE 18mph breeze...;)

Back