• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone else like cold weather?

footballmaniac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I love cold weather, anywhere between 40-60 degrees is perfect for me. Anyone else like this?

I like a balance of warm and cold weather.

i like cold showers :)

I like it around 75/80 no humidity.

My cold weather,

hanauma_bay.jpg

My hot weather,

hanauma_bay.jpg

I love cold weather, anywhere between 40-60 degrees is perfect for me. Anyone else like this?

I live in Dallas. The temp today was 102. I fuckin hate it. Anything between 40-70 degrees is perfect for me. I also like it to be 75 with a 15mph breeze that make it feel 65.

I like having four seasons. I good, solid month of really cold weather kills all the creepy bugs and crap like that. I lived in St. Louis for 5 years and hated the hot, muggy weather.

IML Gear Cream!
I like a balance of warm and cold weather.

That is the stupidest type of weather I ever heard.

"Tomorrow is going to be a balance of warm and cold weatther." Wtf does that mean?

I love it.
I hate summer with a passion. There are no words that could convey how fall feels. It???s almost spiritual.

Sure, as long as I'm not shivering or the sky's black.

After living in LA and AZ for 6 years I hate summer. 45-75 is the perfect weather. And a nice short winter is welcome.

I like cold-ish weather....I like snowy weather when I dont have to drive in it, I also like stormy weather...weird huh?

Fall is my favorite season. 50 - 60 degrees. Sweatshirt/Jeans weather.

Hell no.

I hate the winter, mind you I have cold weather for close to 6 months of the year. I could handle a month around xmas of cold white weather. But other then that give me 80+ degrees.

Can't snowboard when its warm. Although surfing' s almost as good.
Nothing beats the feeling of standing at the top of a mountain, taking in the stunning view with the knowledge that your just away to carve it up. So I guess colds good with me.....though girls in bikinis on hot beaches takes some beating.

I prefer Fall. Mid 70's to low 80's just as the leaves are changing colors.

My favorite time of year :)

Yeah, can be quite a colourful and tranquil season. Guess 70 - 80 would suit me fine at that time of the year, over here it's about 40 -70, and varies a lot, one day is rarely the same as the next.

IML Gear Cream!
That is the stupidest type of weather I ever heard.

"Tomorrow is going to be a balance of warm and cold weatther." Wtf does that mean?

I like a balance of warm and cold. Meaning: I like the part of the year being warm, and part of the year being cold - creating a balance. I didn't mean in the same day! Idiota!

I like cold-ish weather....I like snowy weather when I dont have to drive in it, I also like stormy weather...weird huh?

Hell no its not weird. I love stormy weather with a passion also.

Its too bad that hurricanes cause so much death and destruction, because I love watching them. I watched Hurricane Ivan and Katrina has it passed over. It makes me feel so alive. I also can sleep without my sleeping meds during thunder storms or heavy raining.
I read an article somewhere that said it is a dormant personality trait from when we were cavemen that hasn???t gone away. We couldn't hunt during a storm, so we just hung out in our cave and slept for a few days. It makes sense I guess.

My order,

1 - Fall
2 - Spring
3 - Winter
4 - Summer

I love the fall the most because it's relaxing and the weather is perfect for the most part. Also, it is football season so that's what so great about it.

Early spring is good too when you finally feel the warmth after a long brutal winter. The only downside to spring is when i get bad cases of allergies from pollen and it's usually the only time of the year when i get sick.

Winter is nice when it's cold and snowy but not freezing and brutal. I like it when it's so dark out and wearing big jackets and winter hats.

Summer is last on my list. I used to love the summer but now i hate it. The reason is because of the humidity and the fact that i'm working all day everyday. The money is great, but i'd rather be in school learning and hanging out with my friends. It's just too depressing being home and not having much to do.

I love cold weather... Winter and Fall are my favorite seasons. Also, my allergies tend to be better in the cold... I hate it when it's hot/humid and I get sweaty besides being in the gym. I also tend to like winter clothing better.

My order,

1 - Fall
2 - Spring
3 - Winter
4 - Summer

You say that now. Wait until February and you're freezing your nuts off sitting in your car in the morning. Then you'd be wishing it was July.

You say that now. Wait until February and you're freezing your nuts off sitting in your car in the morning. Then you'd be wishing it was July.

:lol:

That is true. Whenever it's extremely hot, i always wish it was cold. Whenever it's freezing out, i always wish it was warm. Can't have it both ways. :thumb:

I like a balance of warm and cold. Meaning: I like the part of the year being warm, and part of the year being cold - creating a balance. I didn't mean in the same day! Idiota!

In the UK, especially the north......you can almost get exactly that. Its so bloody unpredictable. A beautiful sunny warm day can turn bad so fast, that you wish you had a mate called Noah who can build boats..........

In the UK, especially the north......you can almost get exactly that. Its so bloody unpredictable. A beautiful sunny warm day can turn bad so fast, that you wish you had a mate called Noah who can build boats..........

New England is alot like that. Just this Spring there was a day with a 40 degree temp. difference. 80 degrees in the afternoon and 40 at night.

:lol:

That is true. Whenever it's extremely hot, i always wish it was cold. Whenever it's freezing out, i always wish it was warm. Can't have it both ways. :thumb:

No matter how hot it is I never wish it were colder out. But when it is cold out I wish it was summer.

Back