• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hemorrhoids

-vulcano-

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was reading an article in a medical journal that discussed the recent increase in hemorrhoids due to weightlifting. Have you ever gotten one? Why do you think you got it?

Mines come's around whenever I increase my protein intake (meats) and not enough fiber.

I have, a combination of weightlifing + going straight to working on my feet for 6 hours daily.

Bingo. 33ecooks gets the prize for the correct answer.

Distal colon concentations of fiber fermentation products (called short chain fatty acids) have been shown to condition the gut lining and to prevent inflammation and abnormal formation of precancerous cells.

Fiber mass itself also promotes motility; the helps to maintain the colon in a healthy state.

Fiber must be a mix of soluble and insoluble types. Oat, barley or rice brans, are preferred over wheat. Lots of vegetables in the daily diet, with as much variety as you can get, will supply not only healthy fiber and micronutrients plus important antioxidants, but they also supply the building blocks of important biopolymers that optimize gastrointestinal, connective tissue and general immune system health. And..they have also been shown to have a beneficial effect on mental health, an interesting and unexpected benefit of eating your greens.

Thanks ecooks!

I thought hemmoroids were veins which protrududed from a weaker anal wall, and were inherited genetically?

I thought hemmoroids were veins which protrududed from a weaker anal wall, and were inherited genetically?

From Wikipedia (warning, the original page has some very graphic photos):

"The causes of hemorrhoids include genetic predisposition (weak rectal vein walls and/or valves), straining during bowel movements, and too much pressure on the rectal veins due to poor muscle tone or poor posture: Hemorrhoids are very rare in nations where people squat to defecate [1] and it has been shown that less straining is required to defecate in the squatting position. Constipation, chronic diarrhea, poor bathroom habits (sitting for unusually long periods of time [e.g. reading on the toilet] or excessive cleaning attempts), pregnancy, postponing bowel movements, and fiber-deprived diet can also contribute. Insufficient hydration (caused by not drinking enough water, or by drinking too much diuretic liquid such as coffee or cola) can cause a hard stool, which can lead to hemorrhoidal irritation.
An excess of lactic acid in the stool, a product of excessive consumption of milk products such as cheese, can cause irritation and a reduction of consumption can bring relief.
Additional factors that can cause hemorrhoids (mostly by increasing rectal vein pressure), especially for those with a genetic predisposition, are obesity and a sedentary lifestyle."

From Wikipedia (warning, the original page has some very graphic photos):

"The causes of hemorrhoids include genetic predisposition (weak rectal vein walls and/or valves), straining during bowel movements, and too much pressure on the rectal veins due to poor muscle tone or poor posture: Hemorrhoids are very rare in nations where people squat to defecate [1] and it has been shown that less straining is required to defecate in the squatting position. Constipation, chronic diarrhea, poor bathroom habits (sitting for unusually long periods of time [e.g. reading on the toilet] or excessive cleaning attempts), pregnancy, postponing bowel movements, and fiber-deprived diet can also contribute. Insufficient hydration (caused by not drinking enough water, or by drinking too much diuretic liquid such as coffee or cola) can cause a hard stool, which can lead to hemorrhoidal irritation.
An excess of lactic acid in the stool, a product of excessive consumption of milk products such as cheese, can cause irritation and a reduction of consumption can bring relief.
Additional factors that can cause hemorrhoids (mostly by increasing rectal vein pressure), especially for those with a genetic predisposition, are obesity and a sedentary lifestyle."

Ugh, the first time I got one I searched them on internet. The pictures scared the shit out of me! They were gruesome. Any time you search for pictures of certain infections, diseases, or really any physical problem, they show the most disgusting grotesque pictures possible of them.

Ugh, the first time I got one I searched them on internet. The pictures scared the shit out of me! They were gruesome. Any time you search for pictures of certain infections, diseases, or really any physical problem, they show the most disgusting grotesque pictures possible of them.

Disgusting!

Post them right now!

Go search them on google images...if you dare.

Don't forget butt sex with a big dick or dildo or cucumber for you vegans.

IML Gear Cream!
*burst of laughter*

Maniclion, you are a wild man.

To add to DOMs informative post:

A common cause is constipation that is a side effect of use of opiates and certain other pain meds that block the beta adrenergic receptors that cause peristalsis (natural colon smooth muscle contraction that forces digestive matter down the instestinal tract). These pain meds also change the rate of water migration into digestive matter, causing it to become, well, immobile and densified, the technical term is impaction.

Hmmm around the same time I got one was around the same time I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was on vicodin after that for a bit, I guess that could have been an additional factor.

*burst of laughter*

Maniclion, you are a wild man.

To add to DOMs informative post:

A common cause is constipation that is a side effect of use of opiates and certain other pain meds that block the beta adrenergic receptors that cause peristalsis (natural colon smooth muscle contraction that forces digestive matter down the instestinal tract). These pain meds also change the rate of water migration into digestive matter, causing it to become, well, immobile and densified, the technical term is impaction.
Thats if you don't ingest enough fiber, I have been using a really strong opiate for my back recently and only once when I forgot to eat enough fiber for a few days did I end up with a turd so big it forced semen from my prostate....:mad: fricking hurt, it was like a horse nugget:eek:.

for Iron Man

Hi ,

I would think that will help a people a most for there own life any how, I am too much insist from that so I post a comment at here.

Have a Great Day Ahead , Take Care

Thanks & Regards

Peter Parkar

Hawaii Drug Addiction

The most important thing about hemorrhoids is to change your diet immediately to more roughage or to take supplements.

Hemorrhoids can be treated by tying a rubber-band around them and killing them or cutting them. Or you can reduce the swelling with something like Preparation H.

Let me explain my hemorrhoid operation after math....1. the stitches busted and I was rushed back into the operating room and restitched and spent the night in the hospital with a wonderful opium drip that knocked me out every 30 minutes...2. and then when I went home ...I stood in the bathtub and screamed as I **** until the swelling when down....about 3 days....

To answer you question...yes you have a hemorrhoid..

I had one a really long time ago. All I remember is that scratching it was REALLY awesome. That's nothing though. I've given lots of oral to chicks that must have had yeast infections. Now I have a yeast infection in my ass. I sweat a lot there and drink a lot of beer. I've got to tell you... I hope it never goes away. Thats some really nice scratching.

:)

Easy way to treat at home

I get prolapsed hemorrhoids when i increase my weight sometimes. If you are diagnosed with this by your doctor, you might want to try the HemAway seat at wwwdothemawaydotcom.

You just place the seat on your toilet when you hemorrhoid is protruding, sit on it, and the hemorrhoid will retract into the body for instant relief form pain and discomfort.

It gives you quick relief in a few minutes without any side affects. I hate it but it comes with the territory, this helps me get back in the gym, though. Good luck!

Back