• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bill Gates Donation

Mista

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I heard on the radio two days ago he donated $500 million to help eliminate aids.

I heard on the radio two days ago he donated $500 million to help eliminate aids.

so 500million out of roughly 50billion + the 40 billion Warren Buffet gave him....that a little more .5% of his net worth. What a generous mother fucker:laugh:

In all honesty its a good thing, but I just don't care for public recognition of charity....like Oprah too.

If you want to be rightious do it quietly

Nice idea, but if nobody else knew then probably less people would donate themselves. Sometimes people need examples.

Bill Gates is the man...:cool: (the smiley should look dorkier, but that's all I have to work with.)

the guy could drop 5 billion into it and not feel it.

he got more money than he can count

Great, he said he is donating most of his fortune when he dies.

so 500million out of roughly 50billion + the 40 billion Warren Buffet gave him....that a little more .5% of his net worth. What a generous mother fucker:laugh:

In all honesty its a good thing, but I just don't care for public recognition of charity....like Oprah too.

If you want to be rightious do it quietly
And thus we will never nkow just how much YOU actually contribute to charity wiil we? :rolleyes:

500 Million is a "drop in the bucket" compared to his total net worth but you will never know the complete picture. Bill Gates does far more and contributes far greater than is widely reported. He is a true philanthropist.

He'll soon be retiring from Microsoft to dedicate himself full-time to the war on AIDS.

And thus we will never nkow just how much YOU actually contribute to charity wiil we? :rolleyes:

500 Million is a "drop in the bucket" compared to his total net worth but you will never know the complete picture. Bill Gates does far more and contributes far greater than is widely reported. He is a true philanthropist.

He'll soon be retiring from Microsoft to dedicate himself full-time to the war on AIDS.

true true

GOOD MAN SHIT OS

Last edited:
I think it's great.

Nice idea, but if nobody else knew then probably less people would donate themselves. Sometimes people need examples.
I agree.

A lot of people like to compare his total net worth to what he gives. He made his money. Its his money to do as he pleases. And its great he is willing to share it.

Most never do the same themselves. How much does the average person donate on a regular basis? Can a person who is able to live comfortable live on 99% of their income and donate 1%? That donation maybe only be a few hundred dollars, but you think people will donate that? nooooo they will bitch on how they have no money ... blah blah and yet do the math and point fingers to others who do donate their money :rolleyes:

I think that Bill Gates and his fondation are great and he is very generous for what he has done, and continues to do. If he wanted he could hoard all of his money and never give away a dime.

With that said, what the hell else do you do when you're a multi-billionaire? It probably gives him great satisfaction and self-worth being a philanthropist.

the donations are a big tax write off when you have that much money.

Do you think he pays more than 500 million in tax?

even if he d its still pissing downwind to a the guy. i dont think he does but microsoft might

Anyone who speaks negatively about Bill Gates and Warren Buffett's charitable contributions is a complete ass hat!

If they would have donated nothing, people would bitch about it.

If they 'only' donate half a billion dollars to one of MANY causes, people fucking bitch about it.

If they would have done it secretly, people would fucking bitch about how they give nothing.

And if they would have given everything to only one charity and not divided it up as they DO, then people would bitch about how they are biased and only help certain individuals because of a relative.

How much of you are donating huge portions of your income? I donate every month to two sponsor children, and I give a few bucks here and there to homeless people. But it is not a LARGE portion of my income.

I like what Bill does for computers in schools that don't have the funding as well, I like what these rich fuckers do even if some of you think it's just another form of welfare...

IML Gear Cream!

in the past...most definitely.

He has years in the mid 90's where he made 5-8 billion....thats over 2billion is taxes.

If they would have donated nothing, people would bitch about it.

If they 'only' donate half a billion dollars to one of MANY causes, people fucking bitch about it.

If they would have done it secretly, people would fucking bitch about how they give nothing.

And if they would have given everything to only one charity and not divided it up as they DO, then people would bitch about how they are biased and only help certain individuals because of a relative.

How much of you are donating huge portions of your income? I donate every month to two sponsor children, and I give a few bucks here and there to homeless people. But it is not a LARGE portion of my income.

I am not "bitching" about him, I think it is great that he has his own charity and gives away millions of dollars every year, however him giving away millions of $ would be the same as you or me giving away hundreds of $, that is my only point.

I give to Goodwill at least twice per year (every year) and last year I gave to the Red Cross for the Katrina fund.

Whatever you said barely hit my register because I forgot whatever it was, it was someone else who seemed to be belittling his donation.

I think it was 2001 or 2002, that Gates was making something like $2000 a second. That is some trivia that I've forgotten the exact details of though.

Anyone who speaks negatively about Bill Gates and Warren Buffett's charitable contributions is a complete ass hat!

Buffet and Gates are not the same animal. Buffett has done many good things for many people. Gates has done a lot of bad things to many people.

I trust Buffett's motivation for donating money. As for Bill Gate's: he can choke and fucking die.

Buffet and Gates are not the same animal. Buffett has done many good things for many people. Gates has done a lot of bad things to many people.

I trust Buffett's motivation for donating money. As for Bill Gate's: he can choke and fucking die.
I don't feel any guilt for having used pirated version of Windows and Office since Win. 98 SE:D

Maybe a better way to look at it is not what percentage $500 mil is of Bill Gates net worth, but what percentage $500 mil is of all privately donated funds to the cause. Either way its a hell of a lot of money and people should be grateful for it.

Maybe a better way to look at it is not what percentage $500 mil is of Bill Gates net worth, but what percentage $500 mil is of all privately donated funds to the cause. Either way its a hell of a lot of money and people should be grateful for it.

Maybe a better question to ask is...?

Does Bill Gates have the AIDs?

He prolly pays around that. I remember reading an article about Steve Jobs and he paid like 270 million or something and Bill Gates is way richer.

Back