• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To juice or to not

Musclesforme

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Used to work out...
Had good body size, good muscle strength etc etc.
Quit... Haven't worked out in 3 years.

While I was working out I was taking ph's, protein, creatine etc etc.
Never a "real" or injectible steriod. (Even though some of the ph's may of truly been a steroid"

As you may guess I lost all size and put some fat on my frame.

My question is this:

Starting back to working out, would I gain more in a short term period with steroids, or be about the same with out steriods.
I'm fairly certain I alone produce a fair amount of Test with out the adding of extra test (steroids).

Sooo would my gains be the same?, since obviously I'm not maxed out already.

Thanks

yes steriods will help u, but it is oviously a moronic idea on ur part

Yes but why is a dumb thing to do?
Why wait to do juice?
That's what I don't understand.>
Will it decrease my total growth over time?
What are the downfalls of starting now?
Just wasting money?

Age 26, doubt I will grow anymore.

There is a limit to how fast you are going to grow, and if you haven't trained for 3 damn years you are going to get a lot of your old growth back. That is of course if you know how to eat and train.

Yes but why is a dumb thing to do?
Why wait to do juice?
That's what I don't understand.>
Will it decrease my total growth over time?
What are the downfalls of starting now?
Just wasting money?

the health costs do not out weigh the benfits for a newbie:thumb:

Muscle has memory and you will regain what you lost very quickly. After a few more yeats under your belt then I would consider using.

Thanks for all the input.
Hopefully it wont take as long as the first time.

Thanks guys

That's just a crazy opinion! I've lifted for over 15 years, although on and off and I've made better gains now that I'm 30 than I did when I was 18; both mass and strength wise.

I've never used any AAS or PH or whatever you want to call the designer roids nowadays and I've continually gained. The secret? FOOD. I've read and taken most of everyone's advice on this site and other sites through the years and have steadily gained due to better eating habits.

Most bodybuilders gain tons of mass well up into their 30's; more so than when they were 18-26. It's called experience; experience in lifting techinques, meal timing and choice, and the right supplements. Ask most on here, Tough, Mudge, Foreman, etc. when they made their most improvements. I betcha it's after they turned 25 years old.

IML Gear Cream!
I have to agree with cq. I have never made better gains in the last three years (since I really cleaned up my diet and ate the right foods). I'm 39 yrs old and I look and feel like I'm 20.

I would have to agree with Juggernaut and others expressing similiar opinions. I recently commenced training after a three year lay off. I'm now 36 and 5'10 and 75 kilos. I was previously 85 lean at my peak. I started back in the gym less than three months ago and I would certainly endorse Double D' s assertion that muscle has a memory, not to mention that while you might substantively "deflate"....some, if not all of your increased muscle density might be retained.

I never used anything to assist my training bar eating really well and supplememting that will some clean whey protein shakes. In my experience most juicers dont really understand that morphing your physique starts inside your head. A truly amazing physique is one of the few things left you cannot buy. You have to put the work in.

Steroids are a poor substitute for determination, bloody-mindedness and the ability to really channel your aggression at just the right time. Not to mention they give you tits, shrink your nads and make your eyes boggle.:thumb:

Dont start juicin until at least AFTER you get back to the point where you were when you stopped. I lifted all throughout high school and supplemented with NO2, creatine, and whey religiously. I took about a year and a half off then started back up again. Within 3 months all the strength that I had lost came back (and this was without the NO2 or creatine).

If you start juicin right off the bat your gonna fuck up your body worse than you can imagine. Your body will already be trying to get back into lifting again and juicin will just make it twice as hard on your liver.

i'm noy trying to throw punches but have any of you in the last three posts ever tried AAS, or are you going by what the media says? Because if you are, then shame on you.

i'm noy trying to throw punches but have any of you in the last three posts ever tried AAS, or are you going by what the media says? Because if you are, then shame on you.

Without a quick google I wouldn't even know what you were talking about. I didn't get into weight-training as a gateway into Chemistry.:) I like to train, it's an end in itself, not primarily a means to an end. The most annoying people you encounter in gyms everywhere, and I'm sure most here will agree with this...the most annoying people are the ones who are just taking up space because they dont want to be there. They think (for a multitude of different reasons) that body type X is the only body that will do and spend countless hours trying to achieve it and hating every moment of it. I never measured my achievement using size as a template, only strength and technique. The gains I made were an anticipated but not sought after byproduct. I'm probably going to get banned for saying this but sometimes I looked in the mirror and worried if I was getting too big........:offtopic:

I'm going to guess that AA's or AAS' refers to anabolic analogs. I dunno...I just never saw the need. I think a professional BB has to use steroids, it's just not possible to achieve to that kind of size without superstacking everything under the sun....and all so some dwarfy homosexual judge can check you over, maybe get one on, make sure you keep that smile nice and wide...............before you crucify me for saying that I heard a top BB say almost exactly that on some documentary about some bodybulider who offed his g/f and is on death row somewhere (I wasn't paying a lot of attention)..........so anyway, all I'm saying is that unless you want to end up looking like the The Incredible Hulk raped your mother one night...you really dont need the stuff. Shit, offtopic again.

ted,
That was an intelligent response.
I'm not going to flame you. I merely wanted to open up the issue that there are a lot of people who make uneducated shouts of detestment against AAS without doing their homework, merely going by what the media tries to plant inside of our "intel inside".
Steroids are not the end all be all, but merely a decision that one needs to make at a certain point in one's life to do or dont. Incidentally, the jury is still out with me. I am well aware of the pros and cons of the health ramifications, but the living with one's conscience part is the issue I continually wrestle with; I've done the research enough to realize IMO steroids can be safer than some designer steroids. If taken correctly, minimal to no damage will occcur provided responsible, thoughout and correct steps are taken.
Again these are my thoughts. I used to be one of those naysayers who would stand on their soapbox and look down upon those who chose a path that was different then my own. Now after seeing the research, I believe I acted rather hastily.
I no longer judge anyone based on their decision to choose.

Juggernaut, to be honest you wouldn't be wrong to flame me a bit because the post was a bit incendiary. People make choices based on their personal cost/benefit analysis. For me the costs and potential costs far outweigh the benfits. You have to bear in mind that a minority of users follow a strict cycle, dont exceed "safe" dosage etc. A lot of people just think more is better and keep on going. The casualties just drop by the wayside.....

Hey, I should stop with the polemic, after all we live in a society where everything is tolerated, except bad teeth and Islam (which often unhappily coincide) so let's all just do it in our own way.....

Back