• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

when will IronMagLab's CEE And Nitro4 be available on BB.com?

grrr...rofl :( . owell i ordered some maximum(sp?)pump. should i take it on off training days too? should i take it w/cellmass and nitrix or by itself? i wanted t ostack it w/ nitro5 and cee but that will be next week. should i just save it and start taking it w/nitro 4 and cee when i get them?

Why don't you just get the CEE and drop all of the others. Keep it simple stupid.

grrr...rofl :( . owell i ordered some maximum(sp?)pump. should i take it on off training days too? should i take it w/cellmass and nitrix or by itself? i wanted t ostack it w/ nitro5 and cee but that will be next week. should i just save it and start taking it w/nitro 4 and cee when i get them?

take Maximum Pump before training only, CEE after training and CEE on non-training days.

ok. i'm just going to wait till next week so i can get nitro4 and the cee so i can stack it w/them. until then i'm going to stick to my bsn stack

Back