• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aint this a BIG BI***!!!!!!

Icy-Dice

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In my gym. If your under 18, your not allowed to use Free weights. Its just f**ked. I got dumbells home but its boring home. I cant just use machines cause theyre not as beneficial as free weights. M training programme is whack just cause of that rule. anyone have the same problem?

wtf kindda stupid ass rule is that. fuck that go to another gym.

Wow, no. That is a load of horseshit.

Simple.....go to a new gym and tell the old gym they are f-ucked.

Yall guys right. I think im changing gyms cause free weights are more important than machine. Peace.

Icy-Dice

WHat gyme do u go to in the uk.

I had this trouble couldent even join the gyme until your 17!

My gym has weird hours for people under 18 - they are allowed there from 9-11 in the morning (when they should be in school) and then 3:30-5:30 but have to leave by 6. And unlimited weekends.

But that's garbage - they probably don't want to deal with the liability.

i got my first gym membership at 15 or 16, no problem. walked in with my parents, signed papers, and started doing curls and bench press, lol.

Surely thats an ass backward regulation? Isnt it EASIER to get injured using machines than freeweights?

Thats what ive always understood. And its a big reason why im a freeweights nut.

so was the gym i went to :shrug: but i got a parent sig. and they let me but now i got a home gym, well i had a home gym then too lol

BIG A , i go to YMCA plus they give discounts to under 18's but im willing to pay 5 quid more to be allowed free weights.

I run a gym and am thinking of implementing that rule.JOKING.I don't know why that would be necessary unless they have a very strict insurrance company that sees teens as higher risk.I lifted when I was younger and would fight that tooth and nail.Perhaps regulations just aren't as strict for health clubs in the US.

Icy-Dice what about Greens there a little more expensive but U should be able to use anything u like there.

In my gym. If your under 18, your not allowed to use Free weights. Its just f**ked. I got dumbells home but its boring home. I cant just use machines cause theyre not as beneficial as free weights. M training programme is whack just cause of that rule. anyone have the same problem?

I started training when I was about 15 1/2 years old. They did that same crap at the YMCA I went to.:mad: When you turned 16 you could go in with a parent...:rolleyes:

if they are afraid of law suits, a simple release form signed by the minors parents should be enough, no?

like when i joined the wrestling team for a bit in high school, they made my mother sign a release form and she almost didn't cause they were saying shit like "death or paralysis etc." lol

IML Gear Cream!
if they are afraid of law suits, a simple release form signed by the minors parents should be enough, no?

like when i joined the wrestling team for a bit in high school, they made my mother sign a release form and she almost didn't cause they were saying shit like "death or paralysis etc." lol

Yeah, when I did sales at Gold's we allowed people in as young as 16 if their parents signed the agreement with them.

Back