• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Life's not fair....for sum ppl.

Icy-Dice

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Theres this boy in my country, he got big muscles but in his area there aint no gyms or shit. He just works in his dads farm. Hes fathers got huge muscles and so does his oldest brother but the middle one is an ecto. Everytime we play bball he knocks us on the ground going for a lay up. And he was just about 13 or 14. By now i bet hell be even bigger.

what the hell is the point of this stupid thread?

The size of certain individuals muscles dictates whether life is fair or not...I see.

My life sucks.....boo hoo.....there are bigger boys then me.

When I was 13 I was friggin' tiny. that is why I started lifting weights (now I am still tiny but not as tiny as I was when i was 13). Do something about it. Stop complaining.

Theres this boy in my country, he got big muscles but in his area there aint no gyms or shit. He just works in his dads farm. Hes fathers got huge muscles and so does his oldest brother but the middle one is an ecto. Everytime we play bball he knocks us on the ground going for a lay up. And he was just about 13 or 14. By now i bet hell be even bigger.
Well damn and I thought some have worst problems when they catch their chick fucking around on them. If most of us would have known we would have just walked around looking for guys with big arms that don't lift so we would really know we don't have problems.

Here try this out for size. Get married, have some kids and loose your job and then come back and tell us how fucked up life is.

Last edited:
little girl stop whinning.

some people have no food to eat, and your whinning about this.

So we shouldn't feel bad because others have it worse??

Does this mean we shouldn't feel good because others have it so much better?

Sorry, I can't remember who said it, but I liked that quote...

Eh Eh .Chill man. You white boys is always hyper. i just started working out 2 weeks ago.either chat seriously or dont, skeen? peace.

Some people are born mentally retarded or missing limbs, or have other physical impairments.

You are right, life is not fair for some people. Count your blessings.

life aint fair! and I plan to take full advantage of that!!!

:wtf: is a "skeen"? :confused:

Some people are born mentally retarded or missing limbs, or have other physical impairments.

You are right, life is not fair for some people. Count your blessings.

Damn straight. I watched a show on TV last night about Progeria. These kids have a life span of 6 to 12 years and this guy is crying about being an ecto...

Back