IronMagLabs Osta Rx


If you child was Gay or lesbian......

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 327
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    810837129

    If you child was Gay or lesbian......






    would you accept the fact or would you deny he/she is your child.
    Would you still love them?

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    I love all people
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    baja calif, Mexico
    Posts
    6,932
    Rep Points
    10

    I'd kill there mother

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Diablo1990's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    671
    Rep Points
    1093582

    id name them min0
    200lbs @ 5'11 3/4"
    Bench - 170lbs x 2, Conventional Deadlift - 360lbs x 1, ATG Squat - 250lbs x 2
    780lb Total Raw

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    810837129

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo1990 View Post
    id name them min0
    So you would know your kid is gay before he is even born.......must in the genes.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    810837129

    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Old Man View Post
    I'd kill there mother
    I See................

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Diablo1990's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    671
    Rep Points
    1093582

    Id rename him IF he turned out gay or lesbian
    200lbs @ 5'11 3/4"
    Bench - 170lbs x 2, Conventional Deadlift - 360lbs x 1, ATG Squat - 250lbs x 2
    780lb Total Raw

  8. #8
    cat burglar
    Bakerboy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the city of champions
    Posts
    4,126
    Rep Points
    3214958

    I would give them a bible for their birthday and send them off to church.
    Honestly, I would be happy. The worst thing anyone can do is cover up who they really are. Accept yourself, be yourself, what more could any parent want? I would just be happy that they had the guts to talk to me.

  9. #9
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    It would be fine if I had a lesbian daughter.

  10. #10
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,086
    Rep Points
    938715774

    nO DOUBT i WOULD LOVE THEM, IN FACT i WOULD WORK EXTRA HARD TO SHOW THEM MY LOVE SINCE IT'S A HARD WORLD FOR HOMOSEXUALS.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  11. #11
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,944
    Rep Points
    1081058565

    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    nO DOUBT i WOULD LOVE THEM, IN FACT i WOULD WORK EXTRA HARD TO SHOW THEM MY LOVE SINCE IT'S A HARD WORLD FOR HOMOSEXUALS.


    Those sound like words of wisdom, despite the fact they were typed like a
    4th grader.
    Fucking Determined!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    810837129

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post


    Those sound like words of wisdom, despite the fact they were typed like a
    4th grader.

  13. #13
    Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Monkey Man's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Points
    14936998

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    I love all people


    Mr Burton, you were not put upon this world to "Get It"

    Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!



  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man View Post


    Mr Burton, you were not put upon this world to "Get It"
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  15. #15
    Registered User
    footballmaniac's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    467
    Rep Points
    1052584

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    would you accept the fact or would you deny he/she is your child.
    Would you still love them?
    I would accept the fact that they're gay, but I would still disown him/her. As for loving them, prolly not. I am strongly against homosexuality in all its forms. This summer I saw two gay guys walking down the street and grabbing each other's ass. It made me wanna fuckin throw up. That shit is sick.

  16. #16
    Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Monkey Man's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Points
    14936998

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    would you accept the fact or would you deny he/she is your child.
    Would you still love them?

    Yes, but I would still sell them into slavery

    Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!



  17. #17
    Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Posts
    15,728
    Rep Points
    22298690

    Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man View Post
    Yes, but I would still sell them into slavery
    Screw you dad!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  18. #18
    __________
    clemson357's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Points
    15167689

    Personally, I wouldn't give a shit. I wouldn't want a son that was feminine, regardless of whether they were gay or not. But if he was gay and didn't walk like a girl, or talk with a lisp, or walk around limp-wristed all the time I wouldn't care.

    If he was feminine, I would treat him just like my other children. He would probably just annoy me from time to time.
    ________________________

  19. #19
    Registered Abuser
    myCATpowerlifts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inner Space
    Posts
    7,403
    Rep Points
    177640862

    Quote Originally Posted by clemson357 View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't give a shit. I wouldn't want a son that was feminine, regardless of whether they were gay or not. But if he was gay and didn't walk like a girl, or talk with a lisp, or walk around limp-wristed all the time I wouldn't care.

    If he was feminine, I would treat him just like my other children. He would probably just annoy me from time to time.
    You'd call him a fag, and you know it!

    I know what you mean though, I have no problems with gay guys.
    I can't stand the ones that ACT like girls though.
    That have really high voices and walk around in womens jeans and shit.

    Its fucking GHEEEY

  20. #20
    IM lesbo extraordinaire
    crazy_enough's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    hauling dem weights
    Posts
    2,497
    Rep Points
    4864820

    Quote Originally Posted by footballmaniac View Post
    I would accept the fact that they're gay, but I would still disown him/her. As for loving them, prolly not. I am strongly against homosexuality in all its forms. This summer I saw two gay guys walking down the street and grabbing each other's ass. It made me wanna fuckin throw up. That shit is sick.

    Life is what you make of it, not what it makes you...TAKE CHARGE!

    http://www.boners.com/content/791433.1.jpg

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by footballmaniac View Post
    I would accept the fact that they're gay, but I would still disown him/her. As for loving them, prolly not. I am strongly against homosexuality in all its forms. This summer I saw two gay guys walking down the street and grabbing each other's ass. It made me wanna fuckin throw up. That shit is sick.
    Go play in traffic you idiot.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  22. #22
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,944
    Rep Points
    1081058565

    Quote Originally Posted by footballmaniac View Post
    I would accept the fact that they're gay, but I would still disown him/her. As for loving them, prolly not. I am strongly against homosexuality in all its forms. This summer I saw two gay guys walking down the street and grabbing each other's ass. It made me wanna fuckin throw up. That shit is sick.

    Wow...what a douchebag!
    Fucking Determined!

  23. #23
    Registered User
    footballmaniac's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    467
    Rep Points
    1052584

    Why are you people so accepting of queers? No wonder America is going down the shitter.

  24. #24
    __________
    clemson357's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Points
    15167689

    You know, studies have shown that homophobic people are more likely to be aroused by gay porn than people who are not homophobic. It is a form of denial and scapegoating.
    ________________________

  25. #25
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,944
    Rep Points
    1081058565

    Quote Originally Posted by footballmaniac View Post
    Why are you people so accepting of queers? No wonder America is going down the shitter.

    "queers" do not hurt other people by their choice to buttfuck each other. Why does someone else's decision, which doesn't affect your life one bit, make you so angry? Why do you hate something that doesn’t fucking effect you at all? Gay people work, contribute to the economy, are far less likely to rape your wife, molest your children, rob your house, or murder you.

    Its funny that there is a correlation between homophobes and violent offenders. I think you have some unresolved psychological issues that are causing you to blow a fuse there buddy. Do you secretly want to suck dick? I bet you do. I bet you hate that about yourself so you project it onto gays to keep from dealing with it.


    I use to make fun of gay people, because I was taught that they were subhuman. After I moved out of small-town ignorance, I eventually met some gay people for the first time, and you know what? They are regular people. They just want to live their lives without people like you slinging hate at them. I might still poke fun and make a joke here and there, but the truly hateful shit like what you say offends me, because you are talking about people that I am proud to call my friends.
    Fucking Determined!

  26. #26
    Registered User
    footballmaniac's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    467
    Rep Points
    1052584

    I'm not afraid of gay people, I just dislike them and have an extreme disgust with the acts they perform. I couldn't look at my kid knowing he stuck his dick in another guys ass. I don't watch gay porn. Yes, I have seen lesbian porn on a friends computer a long time ago. It's not appealing to me and I don't get off on it. Maybe someone should do a study on the immorality of homosexuality.

  27. #27
    cat burglar
    Bakerboy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the city of champions
    Posts
    4,126
    Rep Points
    3214958

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    "queers" do not hurt other people by their choice to buttfuck each other. Why does someone else's decision, which doesn't affect your life one bit, make you so angry? Why do you hate something that doesn’t fucking effect you at all? Gay people work, contribute to the economy, are far less likely to rape your wife, molest your children, rob your house, or murder you.

    Its funny that there is a correlation between homophobes and violent offenders. I think you have some unresolved psychological issues that are causing you to blow a fuse there buddy. Do you secretly want to suck dick? I bet you do. I bet you hate that about yourself so you project it onto gays to keep from dealing with it.


    I use to make fun of gay people, because I was taught that they were subhuman. After I moved out of small-town ignorance, I eventually met some gay people for the first time, and you know what? They are regular people. They just want to live their lives without people like you slinging hate at them. I might still poke fun and make a joke here and there, but the truly hateful shit like what you say offends me, because you are talking about people that I am proud to call my friends.
    True story. All we need in this world is more hate.

  28. #28
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,944
    Rep Points
    1081058565

    Quote Originally Posted by footballmaniac View Post
    I'm not afraid of gay people, I just dislike them and have an extreme disgust with the acts they perform. I couldn't look at my kid knowing he stuck his dick in another guys ass. I don't watch gay porn. Yes, I have seen lesbian porn on a friends computer a long time ago. It's not appealing to me and I don't get off on it. Maybe someone should do a study on the immorality of homosexuality.
    Immorality?


    Pfft, you're not worth my time, so I will just say keep up the hate man. Maybe your hate and ignorance will not let you down.
    Fucking Determined!

  29. #29
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,146
    Rep Points
    81654611

    I would not care in the slightest bit.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  30. #30
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,146
    Rep Points
    81654611






    Quote Originally Posted by footballmaniac View Post
    I'm not afraid of gay people, I just dislike them and have an extreme disgust with the acts they perform. I couldn't look at my kid knowing he stuck his dick in another guys ass. I don't watch gay porn. Yes, I have seen lesbian porn on a friends computer a long time ago. It's not appealing to me and I don't get off on it. Maybe someone should do a study on the immorality of homosexuality.
    What is immoral about homosexuality?
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lesbian Love V2.0
    By JCBourne in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:29 PM
  2. Lesbian Love
    By JCBourne in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 07:27 PM
  3. New Batwoman is a lesbian
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 08:38 PM
  4. Hot Lesbian Action!!!!!
    By MaxMirkin in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 05:49 AM
  5. Lesbian vampire
    By mmafiter in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 06:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->