• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mass routine

bigg

Bigg
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys think of my mass programe.

Mon, chest, tri's
Bench press 3,4-6
Incline dbl press 3, 4-6
Fly's 2, 4-6
Lying french press 3, 4-6
Tri p down 2, 4-6
Dips 1, 4-6

Tue, quads, hams, calves
Squats 3, 4-6
Leg press 2, 4-6
Leg ex 3, 4-6
Lying leg curls 4, 4-6
stiff deadlifts 3, 4-6
Calf raises 4, 10

Wed off

Thur, Back, bi's
Wtd Pull ups 2, 4-6
cg pull ups 1, 4-6
Bent rows 3, 4-6
Seated rows 3, 4-6
Barbell curls 2, 4-6
Incline d curls 2, 4-6
Conc curls 1, 4-6
Hammer curls 1, 4-6

Fri, Shoulders, traps
Seated press 2, 4-6
Seated press behind neck 1, 4-6
Lat raises 2, 4-6
Bent lat raises 2, 4-6
Up rows 2, 4-6

Sat, Sun off

The reps are low because i intend to train heavy.:D

to much of the same intensity everyday.

try checking out the stickies so you can learn to balance a training program better.

Do you mean like, mon-chest, Tue- back, wed- legs, Fri- deltd-arms.

Do you mean like, mon-chest, Tue- back, wed- legs, Fri- deltd-arms.

yea, I don't like that....read the stickies.

also, you idea of volume and intensity is pretty skewered....read the stickies.

What about this,

Mon,chest,calves
Bench p 3-,8,6,4
Inc press 3-,8,6,4
Flys 2-,8,6
Calve raises 3-,8,6,4

Tue, Back , traps
Pull ups 2,15
Bent rows 3-,8,6,4
Seated rows 3-,8,6,4
Up rows 3-,8,6,4

Wed off

Thur Quads, hams
Squats 3-,8,6,4
Leg press 2,8,6,4
Leg ex, 3,8,6,4
Lying leg curls 4,8,6,6,4
Stiff d lifts 4-,8,6,6,4

Fri, shoulders, Arms
Seated press 3-,8,6,4
Lat raise 2-, 8,6,4
Bent lat raise 2-,8,6
Barbell curls 3-,8,6,4
Incline d curls 3-,8,6,4
French press 3-, 8,6,4
Tri press down 3-,8,6,4

Sat sun off

Last edited:
did you read the stickes?

you can expect to train everything at that intensity, everyday on every exercise.

READ THE STICKIES! LEARN SOMETHING.

Do you mean like having the first few sets as the warm up sets and the last set as the mass builder?
Because tring to go all out on every set is going to be to much. also having to many exercises for that type of intensity.

Do you mean like having the first few sets as the warm up sets and the last set as the mass builder?
Because tring to go all out on every set is going to be to much.

no, like planning to work on strength in one lift and then accessory type stuff for the others. You will most defenitly crash and burn trying to work at that intensity, on every set, of every workout, week in and week out.

what i mean is...READ THE FUCKING STICKIES.

The workout i have above is for 2 weeks only, i have changed the rep range to 8,6,4 rather than 6-4 which i understand is to much. i had no intention of training for any longer with that intensity.

yea...it is great. go with it.

IML Gear Cream!
Whats with the attitude man lay off the roids.

Whats with the attitude man lay off the roids.

I don't help people who don't help themselves. the information is at the top of the page. You could have read it and re-worked your workout into something with better structure. You choose not too. I wont help you if you can't help yourself.

I don't take steroids either.

Which specific sticky should i read i have read most off them and they say the basics pick two or three exercises use the push pull low volume high intensity, i dont see anything different.

Which specific sticky should i read i have read most off them and they say the basics pick two or three exercises use the push pull low volume high intensity, i dont see anything different.

all of them. Over and over till you get em.

Another smart ass this fourm is full of um. good behind a key board.

Another smart ass this fourm is full of um. good behind a key board.
What are you 15 yrs old. You obviously can't read. Not only that Mr. P-Funk is a top notch mod and with that shitty attitude, your not going to last long around here.

Your listing a 4 day workout that has way to much volume. Mr. funk has a lot of schooling and personal experience behind him when it comes to training. You dog this guy and all your doing is showing intelligence that of a bug.

What makes you think that you need all that volume. All you need is a few comppound sets with a few secondary exercises and let the diet and rest put the mass on you.

Now if you didn't understand what i just said, find you someone with some intelligence and have them read the fucking sticky's to you.

Bigg,

Read this http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=31408

It talks about Power, Rep Range and Shock principles. Very popular concept and many people use it with success.

The great thing about it is that it provides great variety to your workouts as you will be alternating every week.

You can get a great deal of good info from people here if you dont piss them off. If they suggest reading a sticky, its because the same questions are asked over and over and you can get the core info from the sticky.

Once you have the base knowledge, people with assist you with tweaking it to suit your individual needs. You need to however take some responsibility for educating yourself first.

Good luck.

Sorry all

Cheers dudes, sorry about the attitude.
I couldnt find the right stiky that was dealing with mass building there is a lot of info on there. Just needed more specific just as blueboy75 gave me.

Sorry P.Funk, i owe you a beer:thumb:

Cheers dudes, sorry about the attitude.
I couldnt find the right stiky that was dealing with mass building there is a lot of info on there. Just needed more specific just as blueboy75 gave me.

Sorry P.Funk, i owe you a beer:thumb:

good stuff Bigg.

With that attitude people will help you reach your goals much quicker.

Back