• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

low tops or high tops for lifting shoes?

I have high tops, atleast I think I do. They don't provide any ankle support IMO, it's just a flimsly peice of cloth coming up.

so not much difference?

This may sound stupid, but I prefer to lift barefooted and I do. I really don't think if i drop 400 lbs on my foot that it's going to make a big difference what type of shoes I have on, unless they are stell toed and the weight falls on that part. But I'm not that lucky and it would miss the steel.

Now i do wear shoes when leg presses or hacks happen to come my way. Other then that, I'm happier barefooted.

This may sound stupid, but I prefer to lift barefooted and I do. I really don't think if i drop 400 lbs on my foot that it's going to make a big difference what type of shoes I have on, unless they are stell toed and the weight falls on that part. But I'm not that lucky and it would miss the steel.

Now i do wear shoes when leg presses or hacks happen to come my way. Other then that, I'm happier barefooted.
It does

I'm with Tough- barefoot. Because I workout at home I have the luxury.

I prefer barefoot myself, though I can't really do that at my gym. Actually, I did lift in socks because I brought a pair, but I forgot to bring my shoes and I only had sandals, heh.

Anyway, that's your call, but I prefer low tops. Siff is definitely a person I would trust advice from though.

I prefer pink flipflops but thats just me i suppose....

IML Gear Cream!
Tony Lama's and a thong.:thumb:

Back