• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SuperiorSupplements.co.uk

gwilli68

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ordered from superiorsupplements.co.uk lately. Ive never used them but made an order about 2weeks ago and havent received it. All the contact means (email, telephone, online form) ive used have been useless - emails returned, phone line not working.

In fairness my credit card hasnt yet been charged but not sure how long that will last

Is it a dodgy site or something?

Thanks

2 weeks isn't that long for the UK but you may want to clue your CC company in if you don't want to get charged and start out somewhere else. There's lot's of good sources here in the states. Can I ask what you were looking for? Perhaps I have a place for you. Legal? If not UK is your place but...don't get zapped. Natural is better, it will leave you with a bigger sense of pride to know it's all you. Good luck

I appreciate that 2weeks isnt too long but its more that all email address, telephone numbers and online forms dont even work (as in not work rather than get ignored) that has made me cautious

Im completely natural - was looking for Creatine Ethyl Ester tablets - i know there are lots of good US sites for them but those who even do send to UK seem to charge silly p&p

thx for your help

Try BodyBuilding.com they are VERY reasonable. Just purchased Ethyl Ester from them (powder not tablets). Used them many times and I have never been disappointed. Sportnutrition.com isn't bad either. I hear ya about the "not working" communication. Don't forget to talk to your cc company and how they can help stop them from charging on your account.

Has anyone ordered from superiorsupplements.co.uk lately. Ive never used them but made an order about 2weeks ago and havent received it. All the contact means (email, telephone, online form) ive used have been useless - emails returned, phone line not working.

In fairness my credit card hasnt yet been charged but not sure how long that will last

Is it a dodgy site or something?

Thanks

Hi there and 'Hello' from Germany!
I've ordered for the first time with superiorsupplement around 5 weeks ago and my CC has been charged! Since then the phone does ring but noone answers and the emails are left unanswered. Since 3 days I can't send emails anymore as their mailbox quota is exceeded.
Anybody here can give me a hint what to do? Anybody who knows the guys from superiorsupplement?
Btw. their ebay-shop has been closed as well......
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Hi there and 'Hello' from Germany!
I've ordered for the first time with superiorsupplement around 5 weeks ago and my CC has been charged! Since then the phone does ring but noone answers and the emails are left unanswered. Since 3 days I can't send emails anymore as their mailbox quota is exceeded.
Anybody here can give me a hint what to do? Anybody who knows the guys from superiorsupplement?
Btw. their ebay-shop has been closed as well......
Thanks a lot!

sounds like they're out of business. :shrug:

Anybody got some new news on this company??
The website ist still working and it all seems very strange to me.
Anybody ordered there lately?
Cheers!

Back