• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Men - Follow this or this will be you

yea, I seen that before, very effective commercial!!

Ahhh that made me cringe:suicide:

Now let me just run back to trojan.com and order some more free samples... Gotta save that cash

:thumb:

That guy is a pussy. I could straighten the little bastard out in a week.

Poor parenting has nothing to do with condoms

IML Gear Cream!
I know, but I see parents letting their kids do shit like that all of the time in Wallmart or at the Mall.
I was talking about the add. It's sad that so many people make no effert to ber good parents. Good kids take hard work, consistincy, selflessness and love.

I know, but I see parents letting their kids do shit like that all of the time in Wallmart or at the Mall.

I agree. I was at the grocery store the other day and the wife was doing the food shopping and the guy was just lurking behind with 3 young kids. (what a sucker :laugh: ). Anyway, one of the kids started screaming because the father took away the ball and put it back in the cage and he wanted one so it lasted about 2 minutes. Then he attempted to raise his voice and tell him to quiet down and it just made it worse. He was screaming the rest of the time and the mother never did anything and just went about doing her shopping and while i was looking at them in disbelief, the father looked over and i could tell he was embarrassed.

That guy is a pussy. I could straighten the little bastard out in a week.
Exactly. Unruly children is not a viable arguement for birth control.

I'll admit the commercial is funny but it's almost implying that this child is better off dead and the parent's are only responcible for it being born.

I'm only 22 right now. Hope to have a great family in the future, including a child or two ideally. Still I'm able to take their little point without getting worked up about it. I could see the ad rubbing a proud parent the wrong way but c'mon, lighten up. Nobody old enough to be concerned with condoms should be taking their attempt at humor seriously:thumb:

Back