• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1000-1500 more Cals...... how?

JiveTurkey

Hard Charger
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey every one. I'm looking for a way to add another 1000-1500 cals a day to my diet. I already take in around 3000 a day. Thats a ton of food for me as it is now. so anyone have any creative ways to add the extra cals I'm looking for?

Hey every one. I'm looking for a way to add another 1000-1500 cals a day to my diet. I already take in around 3000 a day. Thats a ton of food for me as it is now. so anyone have any creative ways to add the extra cals I'm looking for?
Post your exact diet so we have something to work with son.

almond butter, honey, and wheat bread..

mmm, best sandwich ever...2 peices wheat bread, 2 tbs almond butter (or peanut if you have to use that stuff...ie all natural only)...1tbs honey...mix almond butter and honey up and put on bread...about 440 calories...mix in a tbs of olive oil to make it 560....mmmmmmmmm

lots of fat though....

also eat more meat.

My diet changes a little every day so I don???t get board, but it goes a little like this.
Morning: Oatmeal (sometimes with splenda), protein shake, fruit (banana, apple, or strawberries)

Snack: Protein shake and a can of tuna if I can fit it in my gut.

Lunch: chicken, tuna or turkey either plain or between two pieces of wheat bread, and sometimes with a peace of cheese. A salad or steamed or boiled broccoli or brusslesprouts, sometimes corn. 2 cups some times three of 1 or 2% milk.

Snack: Protein shake

Dinner: chicken, turkey, fish, red meat or sushi as a treat if I have extra money. A potato, salad, and fruit. Some times a cup or two of milk 1 or 2%.

Snack before bed: Protein shake

I forget how many cals this is exactly. I figured it all up a few years ago and have just kind of stuck with it. Took about five to six months off this diet because of my job. been back on it for a month now and I feel full almost all day.

My diet changes a little every day so I don???t get board, but it goes a little like this.
Morning: Oatmeal (sometimes with splenda), protein shake, fruit (banana, apple, or strawberries)

Snack: Protein shake and a can of tuna if I can fit it in my gut.

Lunch: chicken, tuna or turkey either plain or between two pieces of wheat bread, and sometimes with a peace of cheese. A salad or steamed or boiled broccoli or brusslesprouts, sometimes corn. 2 cups some times three of 1 or 2% milk.

Snack: Protein shake

Dinner: chicken, turkey, fish, red meat or sushi as a treat if I have extra money. A potato, salad, and fruit. Some times a cup or two of milk 1 or 2%.

Snack before bed: Protein shake

I forget how many cals this is exactly. I figured it all up a few years ago and have just kind of stuck with it. Took about five to six months off this diet because of my job. been back on it for a month now and I feel full almost all day.
Simple...cut out the Protein shakes and eat a real meal.

Yeah, thats what I figured. I was hoping not to change that part. I love the way they taste and I already felt full with them. Should I eat something before I go to sleep or can I keep that shake? For the other two meals... any suggestions? After a few years of that I'm getting a little tired of chicken and tuna.

Never mind about the ideas. I found some good ones in the recipies section.

if you have enough time to eat meals at those times then yeah do as foreman said, eat whole food meals.

if not, add an apple and some almonds to your shakes. have them with milk if you usually use water. little things will add up over the course of a day.

or you could just eat what your eating now, just bigger portions.

hmmmm, that seems to be a better idea. I work from 7am - 4pm so I dont have much time to eat more meals. I'll give the apple and milk a try along with trying to squese in bigger portion sizes. What do you think about those wieght gainer shakes, any good?

I dont much care for alot of supplements, but I think I am gonna start taking Mega Mass to augment my food, I dont see how anyone can take 3000 calories a day with just food! My best is around 1500. I would have to eat anything and everything all day to get 3000.

I dont much care for alot of supplements, but I think I am gonna start taking Mega Mass to augment my food, I dont see how anyone can take 3000 calories a day with just food! My best is around 1500. I would have to eat anything and everything all day to get 3000.

3,000 Cal
MEAL 1 8 eggs (2 yolks)
2 cup Cream of Wheat
1 piece fruit
MEAL 2 6 oz tuna in water, 1 cup rice
MEAL 3 5 oz chicken
1 med potato, 1 cup corn
MEAL 4 5 oz chicken, 1 Med Potato
MEAL 7 8 oz halibut 1 large potato Salad

3,500 Cal
MEAL 1 9 eggs (2 yolks)
2 cup Cream of Wheat
1 piece fruit
MEAL 2 6 oz tuna in water
1 cup rice
MEAL 3 8 oz lean ground beef
2 cups pasta
MEAL 4 7 oz cod fish
1 large potato
1 orange
MEAL 7 7oz chicken
1 cup corn
3 slices whole grain bread
Salad

All whole foods :)

IML Gear Cream!
See what I mean?.. Thats eating virtually non-stop, wouldnt it save time using a weight gaining supplement? Like Mega-mass, with food?

What do you think about those wieght gainer shakes, any good?

i've been out of the loop supp wise so maybe they have some better options now, but in general weight gainers are loaded with sugar and other junk.

little increases in a couple of meals will go a long way, an extra half scoop of protein, or half cup of cottage cheese, handful of nuts, etc

I eat 4 meals per day and hit 3000+ calories easy. I use to think I needed weight gainers and whatnot, but really, after a while it's very easy to eat a crap load of food. If you're new to eating a lot, just force it in there. It'll probably take a few weeks before you can easily do it. I've noticed that when I eat I'm not hungry, but I can eat for a damn long time before I start to get "full". I very rarely get to the point of feeling like I'm going to puke ;p

Anyways, just give it time and I bet you can easily reach 3000 calories per day.

A friend told me once, " I dont eat when I am hungry, I eat to keep from getting hungry.." .... Hummm.

Back