• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gonna start powerlifting next week

KEFE

*******Labs
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to start power lifting next week, I need a good routine.

I wanna kill someone

squat, bench, dead

ur a fucking tard. werent you the one who as crying about doing power cleans and smashing the bar into your quad lmao. all u need in bench, dead, squats, and heavy ass rows.

How do you smash the bar into your quad on power cleans? lol

hahahahahahahaha

I changed my mind ,I am going to stick to this:

Day 1 - Legs
Squats 1x(10,8,6,6,4)
Calf raises 3x10
Leg Curls 1x(12,10,8)
Leg Extensions 4x10

Day 2 - Chest
Bench 1x(10,8,8,6,6)
Incline DB Press 1x(10,8,8,8,6)
Decline 1x(10,8,8,6)
Dumbell Flies 2x12

Day 3 - Back
Deadlift 1x(10,8,8,8,6)
T-Bar Rows 1x(12,10,8,8,6)
Pullups 3x10
DB Rows 1x(10,10,8)

Military Press: 5x(12,10,8,8,6)
DB press : 4x(12,10,8,8)
DB Raises: 4x(12,10,10,8)
Skull Crushers 5x(12,10,10,8,8)
Behind the neck DB raises 4x(10,10,8,8)
Barbell Curls 5x(12,10,10,8,8)
DB Curls 4x(10,8,8,6)
Dips 3x(12,10,8)

your going to kill yourself. :suicide:

IML Gear Cream!

Day 1 - Legs
Squats 1x(10,8,6,6,4)
Calf raises 3x10
Leg Curls 1x(12,10,8)
Leg Extensions 4x10

Day 2 - Chest
Bench 1x(10,8,8,6,6)
Decline 1x(10,8,8,6)
Dumbell Flies 2x12

Day 3 - Back
Deadlift 1x(10,8,8,8,6)
Pullups 3x10
DB Rows 1x(10,10,8)

DB Raises: 4x(12,10,10,8)
Behind the neck DB raises 4x(10,10,8,8)
DB Curls 4x(10,8,8,6)
Dips 3x(12,10,8)

Damn Kid, make it easy for yourself and learn. You have been registered to this board for quite sometime now...haven't you learnt anything? Your posts are junk. This workout sucks, too much volume and the movements are unbalanced. Create a good, solid, basic routine AND stick to it! No wonder you get so much stick, Nobody can help you if you can't help yourself!

So who gives a fuck! Just because he does it and looks good, you have to take it up! Neway, aside from his junk workouts, he probably has better genetics than you and a better diet! The things what count most!

Open your eyes and stop acting dumb, create your own simple routine and stick to it. Anything else doesn't matter!

So who gives a fuck! Just because he does it and looks good, you have to take it up! Neway, aside from his junk workouts, he probably has better genetics than you and a better diet! The things what count most!

Open your eyes and stop acting dumb, create your own simple routine and stick to it. Anything else doesn't matter!

And he is using Steroids and probably GH as well, so you can't do what he does KEFE....that is if you are still natural. ;)

;)

How do I make my own I bend over look in the mirror spot one and grab it out ma butt crackk?

;)

How do I make my own I bend over look in the mirror spot one and grab it out ma butt crackk?

if you read and understand the stickies, you will be able to make your own routine, smart ass

;)

WTF??? Read those damn stickies its all there for you!

if you read and understand the stickies, you will be able to make your own routine, smart ass

Thank-You, damn does Kefe go the same school as you? He must be in bottom sets if he does right! Are we all on a completely different wavelength than he his! :spaz:

IML Gear Cream!
He used creatine and protien shakes, and keeps a good diet.

And prolly keeps makin' money coz of dumb ass kids just like you!

...Besides P-Funk and Cowpimp look way buffer than this dude and their all natural why don't you take a tether from their books!

Kefe, his workout fucking sucks ass...

Workouts are great, programs are the best though. Read the stickies.

I am gonna see how the workout does for about a month or 2 then I will see about trying to make one.THat thing Cow-Pimp Made is just a bunch of words!

He didnt sell me anything.He is a member on BB.com forums.

I am gonna see how the workout does for about a month or 2 then I will see about trying to make one.THat thing Cow-Pimp Made is just a bunch of words!
My God you are an Idiot :laugh:

What if the routine works good for me?

Day 1 - Legs
Squats 1x(10,8,6,6,4) great but I don't like pyramid schemes
Calf raises 3x10
Leg Curls 1x(12,10,8) these aren't that great either
Leg Extensions 4x10 these suck

Day 2 - Chest
Bench 1x(10,8,8,6,6)
Decline 1x(10,8,8,6)
Dumbell Flies 2x12 16 sets of just chest?? HA, this guy is a moron

Day 3 - Back
Deadlift 1x(10,8,8,8,6) This is a hip/hamstring dominant movement...should be on leg day..
Pullups 3x10
DB Rows 1x(10,10,8) great so not only are his push and pulls WAY unbalanced but he has you doing 8 sets on a horizontal plane and 3 on a vertical plane....guy doesn't know what he's doing KEFE!!!

DB Raises: 4x(12,10,10,8) Oh ok..more sets for the tiny delts than the entire back, this guy is a genius
Behind the neck DB raises 4x(10,10,8,8) I don't even know what this is
DB Curls 4x(10,8,8,6) I just love seeing 9 sets for biceps, really...
Dips 3x(12,10,8)

There kefe...those are just a few reasons why his workout is terrible...he is obviously on steroids. If you try this workout..you forfeit your right to post on this site...because obviously you don't need our advice anyway.

Adding to that. This is what I fucking hate about everyone dancing around saying "what works for me may not work for you" bullshit. This is mostly an excuse for people to do dumbshit or ridiculous workouts.

There kefe...those are just a few reasons why his workout is terrible...he is obviously on steroids. If you try this workout..you forfeit your right to post on this site...because obviously you don't need our advice anyway.

Adding to that. This is what I fucking hate about everyone dancing around saying "what works for me may not work for you" bullshit. This is mostly an excuse for people to do dumbshit or ridiculous workouts.

I agree with you Griff, that many sets for Delts is retarded.

But why do you have to do dead on a leg day? Although legs are the primary movers of deads, they usually ROCK my back wayy more! Squats should definately be on a leg day, but if I do deads on the same day, I'd be killed!!

MY split for the big 3 goes.

Chest/Tri - Bench
Back/Bi - Deads
Legs - Squat

what do u think?

Back