• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

why does everyone have a cat on their user pic?

ge3k0

bend over to the front...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
some gay fad going on in ironmagazineforums or am i just not getting something?

I traced your IP and sent my cat over to kill you for that comment.

Why is there a ghey human in your avatar, some fad that is going around?

GG's avatar is pretty cool.

IML Gear Cream!
that's ok you're excused. it says "Cat" in your user name. :)

Yeah, but he's always gonna be a wannabe, because he's not allowed in the club. ;)

I never believed the club would spread out as it did. Fufu and BigDyl are among the finest trend setters.

I never believed the club would spread out as it did. Fufu and BigDyl are among the finest trend setters.

BigDyl's a bitch.

:funny: This shit wont let up! :laugh:

Not to make fun of anyone, but I assumed the Kiki's were made up out of internet boredom. Pretty much the same reason(s) the pirate vs. ninja was born.

Don't be hatin' on ninjas son. :mad:

IML Gear Cream!

You laugh here, but you're a backpeddaling bitch in the PM's. Keep laughing.

:bawling: Whah I don't wanna fight you. Whah I was just kidding. Whah you'll go to jail. :bawling:

The "Kiki" fits you perfectly.

:funny: This shit wont let up! :laugh:

Not to make fun of anyone, but I assumed the Kiki's were made up out of internet boredom. Pretty much the same reason(s) the pirate vs. ninja was born.

:rofl:

You'd think a bunch of grown men would think of something better to do :p

I'm trying, but BigDyl is too scared to put his "MMA Training" to the test. I think a fight between me and him would be very relevant. At least it's fitness related, no?

BigDyl is not a man. He's a 6' 7" string bean.

:bawling: Whah I don't wanna fight you. Whah I was just kidding. Whah you'll go to jail. :bawling:

O.K. you two break it up. :finger:

That's enough out of you and BigDyl. I don't want to see ANYMORE posts like this. Consider this your warning for both of you. You are grown men, I think, stop with the petty internet fighting and grow up.

That's enough out of you and BigDyl. I don't want to see ANYMORE posts like this. Consider this your warning for both of you. You are grown men, I think, stop with the petty internet fighting and grow up.

Don't blame me for his posts. :laugh:

Don't blame me for his posts. :laugh:

I know you well enough to know you are instigating it somewhere. Enough of this petty crap.

Back