• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

a rash or breakout :(

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok well i dunno what caused it but the insidesof my thighs are broke ut w/something. its just not their its my biceps too and a lil on forearms. it itches sometimes but its bad. my skin is sensitive(cant weare necklaces and stuff like that.) my mom changed the laundry stuff that you throw in the dryer w/the clothes and it borke me out b4 but i had her change it back. I got a newbottle of oldspice bodywash but i dont think that caused it bc i've used it before9but this is the arctic w/e kind). any help would be appreciated. i could take a pic for you to see but i dunno if u want me to or not.

you may have got herpes from when you masterbated in your training partners shorts!

do you have a fever or feel sore and achy?

*laughing* No...don't think its herpes.

Kenwood, you have skin chemical sensitivity (contact dermatitis) that has caused you problems before. Chances are that something has been used, by you or others, that has caused this rash.

If it itches, buy an anti-itch gel from Wal-Mart or your local drug store.

You're old enough to do your own wash. Buy scent/dye free ("Allergy Free") detergents and fabric softener sheets for the dryer. Do you laundry no less than once per week; make sure you are using shower gel or soaps that are for sensitive skin.

steroids

Next time wash the goat first.

well its starting to fade away since she changed the laundry thing and i stopped using that wash stuff. so it was 1 of them.

you may have got herpes from when you masterbated in your training partners shorts!

[\QUOTE]

True Story

Back