25% Off Black Friday Sale

Need an eating Plan---Help please

Rep Points

Need an eating Plan---Help please

Hey Guys

Well I'm 22 year old male, I started gogin tot he gyma nd relly working out 2 years ago...I have a trainer. when I 1st started I weighed about 130lbs...with my tariner, working hard and eating just about anythign I managed to gain about 4 piunds, but with my fats metablosim, would lose some gain soem etc....now I gain 166lbs...

My main concern is that I want a better transformation to my body, like I would liek to gain more weight(muscle) and int he same time have a nicer stoamch, when I gain wieght(which is hard) it goes to my stomach, and I know I'm eating wrong.....

I recnetly did some reserch and leanred a few things...I should count my calroies and I never did do that....so I want to satrt my own eating program but since I'm new to thsi I need your help....

I weigh 166, 5'7

I would leikt o start my calorie at 2500 and each 2 weeks increase that by 500 to hopefully got to 6000 calories to at least gain 15-20 more pounds my in a healthy way, and to have an amzing body and abs....

so If anyone can please help me and give soem tips, or examsples of day to day eating plans.....I know I should eat 6-8 meals a day and divide my goal calories by 6 meals.....

I would really appreciate your help I would liek to start my program in a couple of weeks

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well how about you start by posting your current diet with Cals and Macro breakdown for us to evaluate.

Rep Points

well to be honest, i'm not on a specific diet....I started eating 6 meals a day, and I eat anything that I think of...

I need help with how to eat well

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well figure out a plan on meals that you can stick too, and we will critique it. You need to do the learning here, as this is a life long challenge. We don't mind helping well thought out questions, but we aren't going to just spoon feed you.

Rep Points

no I understand I just want some ideas fro some meals not a whole diet plan...

Rep Points

eggs, chicken and tuna. there's a few ;p

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Makram View Post
    no I understand I just want some ideas fro some meals not a whole diet plan...

Stickies at the top of the Diet and Nutrition forum would be an awesome place to start.

The shopping list is a great list of foods to eat. Just combine the macros to suit your needs for each meal.