• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need an eating Plan---Help please

Makram

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys

Well I'm 22 year old male, I started gogin tot he gyma nd relly working out 2 years ago...I have a trainer. when I 1st started I weighed about 130lbs...with my tariner, working hard and eating just about anythign I managed to gain about 4 piunds, but with my fats metablosim, would lose some gain soem etc....now I gain 166lbs...

My main concern is that I want a better transformation to my body, like I would liek to gain more weight(muscle) and int he same time have a nicer stoamch, when I gain wieght(which is hard) it goes to my stomach, and I know I'm eating wrong.....

I recnetly did some reserch and leanred a few things...I should count my calroies and I never did do that....so I want to satrt my own eating program but since I'm new to thsi I need your help....

I weigh 166, 5'7

I would leikt o start my calorie at 2500 and each 2 weeks increase that by 500 to hopefully got to 6000 calories to at least gain 15-20 more pounds my in a healthy way, and to have an amzing body and abs....

so If anyone can please help me and give soem tips, or examsples of day to day eating plans.....I know I should eat 6-8 meals a day and divide my goal calories by 6 meals.....

I would really appreciate your help I would liek to start my program in a couple of weeks

Well how about you start by posting your current diet with Cals and Macro breakdown for us to evaluate.

well to be honest, i'm not on a specific diet....I started eating 6 meals a day, and I eat anything that I think of...

I need help with how to eat well

Well figure out a plan on meals that you can stick too, and we will critique it. You need to do the learning here, as this is a life long challenge. We don't mind helping well thought out questions, but we aren't going to just spoon feed you.

no I understand I just want some ideas fro some meals not a whole diet plan...

eggs, chicken and tuna. there's a few ;p

no I understand I just want some ideas fro some meals not a whole diet plan...

Stickies at the top of the Diet and Nutrition forum would be an awesome place to start.

The shopping list is a great list of foods to eat. Just combine the macros to suit your needs for each meal.

Back