• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

On War Crimes (or more ???cut and paste??? learning)

Decker

%
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Paul Craig Roberts is former Asst. Sec. of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration, a staunch supporter of Ronald Reagan and a harsh critic of GW Bush. He analyzes ( http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts169.html ) the president???s recent move to have the ???Justice (sic) Department???draft changes to the War Crimes Act and to US treaty obligations under the Geneva Conventions??? to retroactively insulate the Bush administration from charges of war crimes. Here are some selected passages:
??????Benjamin Ferenccz, a chief prosecutor of Nazi war crimes at Nuremberg, recently said that President Bush should be tried as a war criminal side by side with Saddam Hussein for starting aggressive wars, Hussein for his 1990 invasion of Kuwait and Bush for his 2003 invasion of Iraq.???
??????The US Supreme Court also exposed Bush to war crime charges under both the US War Crimes Act of 1996 and the Geneva Conventions when the Court ruled in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld against the Bush administration???s military tribunals and inhumane treatment of detainees.???
???Under the US Constitution and US legal tradition, retroactive law is impermissible. What do Americans think of their President???s attempts to immunize himself, his government, CIA operatives, military personnel and civilian contractors from war crimes????
Well, what do you think?
I see it this way. Bush???s attempt to change the law to protect himself is no different in spirit (covering one???s unlawful ass) than Richard Nixon???s firing of Archibald Cox???the special government prosecutor assigned to investigate Nixon???s alleged crimes.
Systemic incompetence catalyzes corruption and illegality. Hello Bush administration.
Remember, elections are around the corner.

I think that GWB is a dumb ass (he's in town right now, just a mile away) and that he's fucked up a lot a home, but when it comes to war with Muslims, there should only be one rule: Kill as many as you can...and then kill some more.

I think that GWB is a dumb ass (he's in town right now, just a mile away) and that he's fucked up a lot a home, but when it comes to war with Muslims, there should only be one rule: Kill as many as you can...and then kill some more.

It sounds to me like you share the same ideology which you seem to despise, and which you assume all Muslims have.

It sounds to me like you share the same ideology which you seem to despise, and which you assume all Muslims have.

Really? Hmmm...I don't seem to remember any American civilians blowing themselves, and numerous innocents around them, to pieces. I also don't remember American civilians flying planes into buildings, killing thousands of innocents.

Could you post dates and citations for these events please?

I must have also missed the law here in America that make stealing a piece of bread punishable by cutting off the offenders hand. I checked with my city officials whether we should stone an adulterous women to death. They didn't seem to know anything about it. I also asked them if they would rape of young woman, who was herself raped. They said "no."

They are a worthless people that bring only misery.

Really? Hmmm...I don't seem to remember any American civilians blowing themselves, and numerous innocents around them, to pieces. I also don't remember American civilians flying planes into buildings, killing thousands of innocents.

I must have also missed the law here in America that make stealing a piece of bread punishable by cutting off the offenders hand. I checked with my city officials whether we should stone an adulterous women to death. They didn't seem to know anything about it. I also asked them if they would rape of young woman, who was herself raped. They said "no."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_terrorists

Wiki? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When Wiki wasn't in your favor, you said it wasn't valid. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Please post a link to where I said that ;)

Now back to topic.....those are American Terroists are they not???

Please post a link to where I said that ;)

It was during one of the global warming discussions.

Now back to topic.....those are American Terrorists are they not???

Are they going after Muslims? I didn't say they weren't American terrorists. I also have to wonder how many people on that list actually fit the definition of "terrorist." The term has been much abused as of late.

It was during one of the global warming discussions.

You are taking my comment out of context then, if I remember I wanted more than just a definition and you failed to do that

Are they going after Muslims? I didn't say they weren't American terrorists. I also have to wonder how many people on that list actually fit the definition of "terrorist." The term has been much abused as of late.

All I know is I hate 99% of the Muslems I have met in America so kill them or kick them out of my country.

:shrug:

Oklahoma City and Frank Eugene Corder Sept. 12 1994.:rolleyes:

You said, "Kill as many as you can...and then kill some more." Is that not the ideology that you oppose? Furthermore, outside of the hypocracy that you displayed, you have to consider our contribution to civilian murders. Just because we use "civilized" weaponry to kill civilians doesn't make it less heinous. I bet we've killed more civilians in the last 5 years than all the terrorist attacks this century combined (Even if not, the concentration of civilian deaths from our military actions are much greater, that's the point). The only difference is motivation.

Those policies you listed regarding their religious legal system are terrible. We have many in place that are ridiculous as well though. Abortion? I think that it's pretty barbaric. It's all perspective. Really though, those are some pretty gross violations of human rights. However, I don't feel it justifies the mantra to "kill as many as we can."

You said, "Kill as many as you can...and then kill some more."

What do think this is? A couple of kids duking it out in a school yard? They came over here and killed 3000 people, most of which were Americans. Now they get to pay the price. And it's not just the so called "extremists", I saw, as did many, the displays of celebration around the Muslim world after 9/11.

I saw, as did many, the displays of celebration around the Muslim world after 9/11.

Those were Mexicans you racist.

I was in Detroit 2x this summer so you can guess what and who I want to deport.

where in the D?

have you been to dearborn..western burb of detroit...its like a foreign country. They have prayers announced on city loudspeakers 5 times a day there.

You know if the "our father" prayer was said on a PA system in town the ACLU would have a hay day.

What do think this is? A couple of kids duking it out in a school yard? They came over here and killed 3000 people, most of which were Americans. Now they get to pay the price. And it's not just the so called "extremists", I saw, as did many, the displays of celebration around the Muslim world after 9/11.
285346.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

Oh, you mean the same two clips of a small group of muslims burning an American flag repeated over and over? Right, that's totally representative of the billion or so muslims out there.

Oh, you mean the same two clips of a small group of muslims burning an American flag repeated over and over? Right, that's totally representative of the billion or so muslims out there.

Two clips don't happen in several countries. You towing the Muslim apologists' line.

And that still doesn't change the fact that they came over here and killed almost 3000 US citizens.

Two clips don't happen in several countries. You towing the Muslim apologists' line.

And that still doesn't change the fact that they came over here and killed almost 3000 US citizens.

"They" did. Yes, a small group of muslism extremists. Don't condemn nearly a billion people for the actions of a handful. That's all I'm saying.

Back