• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is everyones opinions of GNC products?

motopsyko32

Pinguo!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Specifically their Protein Powders...

I happen to like their taste compared to other brands i have tried and they contain more or less the same amount of ingridients yet so many people HATE on GNC products...

I get all my whey from there just because of the gold card discount. (20% off for the first 7 days of every month, for some reason it's the first 10 days of this month) The gold card only cost me $12 so it's paid for itself a few times over.

As for the actual quality of the whey, which is the only supplement I buy there; I have no complaints at all. Chocolate and vanilla go great in my shake blends.. Might grab a jug of strawberry today and try that out.

They have quite a few brands but I just always get the GNC "100 Whey" stuff.

If anyone has anything negative to say about it (aside from price complaints..) I would be very interested to hear about it. Never had problems.

The big problem with GNC in general is uneducated individuals going in there and being sold a bunch of crap by employees trying to earn their comission by making stuff up about wonder supplements. Lots of people fall for that crap and empty their wallet before they leave. Avoid that and I think you'll be fine:thumb:

I don't think the quality of GNC supplements is bad, I just think it's nothing special and overpriced. Therefore, anything you can get at GNC, if you can get it cheaper in another brand elsewhere--do that.

Brother, it's not that it's bad, but GNC usually is over-priced.

A lot of the bad-mouthing re: GNC originates with the outrage at their ridiculously high prices for a lot of their products, and people just perpetuate "facts" about their products being low quality just because it's not Muscle Milk or Optimum Nutrition or another big brand, when in reality that's not the case. I can't friggin find the reports I was reading, but their products actually rated pretty well in some independent tests!

Drew - i agree. The biggest issue i have wtih GNC (and vitamin shoppe and Hi-Health, etc. etc. etc.) is that they hire jack-f*cks to work there who don't know anything about supplements and have spiffs for certain products, so you go in there, uneducated and asking for help from this person who supposedly knows about the products they're selling, and end up walking out with whatever the guy gets commission on, not necessarily what you need.

Regardless, for the better prices I usually buy my supplements from BulkNutrition.com.

Massnutrition.com is pretty good and cheap as well....

But i get the gold Card discount as well... but i dont always buy on the first week of th emonth :(

edit: massnutrition is cheaper than bulknutrition.. and local to me :)

Massnutrition.com is pretty good and cheap as well....

But i get the gold Card discount as well... but i dont always buy on the first week of th emonth :(

edit: massnutrition is cheaper than bulknutrition.. and local to me :)

Damn i miss mass nutrition. I loved going to that little shop. do you go to the one in the doral or is there one closer to you?

Damn i miss mass nutrition. I loved going to that little shop. do you go to the one in the doral or is there one closer to you?

theres the original one closer to me on sunset and 87 ave

but the closest is on 15411 S.W. 137th Ave.

I buy a few different things there like fish oil, but that's about it. There is a store here where I can get ON Whey for 24 bucks for a 5 pound jug, so I'm not going to buy it there. I get fish oil, flax oil, a few other vitamins there. They are pretty inexpensive, and seem to be pretty good quality. I also take there multi-vitamin, but I think I'm going to switch to ON's Opti-men because it's way cheaper, but not sure yet.

They are ok, just overpriced.

Back