• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do these effect the men productivity???

peach_lover

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hiiiiiiiii all,,

Does any body know if any of these supplements may effect the men productivity???

ECA stack
Caffeine
Protein Powder
Amino Acids

Thanks

I've heard that ephedrine and perhaps some other stimulants can shrink cappilaries making ur wang smaller...

This is just what I heard and that's all I'm saying, take it with a grain of salt and I'm not saying whether I believe this or not...

yes sexually and can cause the man sterile,,,

yes sexually and can cause the man sterile,,,

they would not cause sterility, however some people (males) have reported that ephedra causes them issues with libido and performance.

I've heard that ephedrine and perhaps some other stimulants can shrink cappilaries making ur wang smaller...

This is just what I heard and that's all I'm saying, take it with a grain of salt and I'm not saying whether I believe this or not...

I believe it. I get major shrinkage when taking ephedra, it's even difficult to urinate.

I believe it. I get major shrinkage when taking ephedra, it's even difficult to urinate.

The same person said yojimbe has the opposite effect....

And yojimbe is also one of the main ingredients in a lot of those fake "get big" supplements if you know what I mean.

Any other opinoins?

Back