IronMag Research Chems

Test selection

Thread: Test selection

Defense

Rep Points

Test selection

For beginner cycles, the vast majority (on this site) proposes a 8-12 week cycle of Test E, 500mg divided up into 2 shots or more.

Wouldn't test prop be a more effective beginner cycle? You can run it shorter, making it more managable (and maybe safer) if you know what you are doing. More injections would have to take place, but your body would be under the drug for less time. I've never dealt with prop, so I wouldn't know if I'm missing something.

I know prop hits hard, ie more pain than test E. But of course, it's nothing someone can't deal with if your committed to doing the cycle. I just don't see why people recommend using test E off the bat for such a long duration. Cost should not be an issue when you run a cycle, with differences being ~20 dollars at most per week.

For a beginner, how much test prop would be recommended? And how many injections would this be divided up through. Would it not be 6-8 weeks, far shorter than a Test E cycle? I'm not expecting the dosage to be different than any other average prop cycle, but as people don't recommend it for a first cycle, so it seems, I may be missing something.

Rep Points

Usuallly for a beginners cycle the less pinning can be better just for the reason less frequent shots. Test e for a begginer is more reccomended so a novice can get use to taking shots. It doesn't really matter to much on which kind of test you use for your first cycle, but keeping it simple is the best way to go.

Rep Points

Test is Test whether Prop or Enanthate. You can use the prop along with Test e the first couple of weeks to kick start the Test e but other then that no major advantage. Who the hell wants to pin themselves ED to EOD for 10-12 weeks. I love the injections but not so much as I want to pin every fucking day. Think of the numerois injection sites you have to find to go that long. Also Prop can be more painfull depending on who it's maker is.

Rep Points

I say Suspension is best for beginners... real low dose, sides are managed easily, and while the ED pinning can become the suck, it's a slin pin so it isn't a big deal.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by musclepump View Post
    I say Suspension is best for beginners... real low dose, sides are managed easily, and while the ED pinning can become the suck, it's a slin pin so it isn't a big deal.
    I disagree my friend and here is why..In the mass-gaining phase Testosterone suspension is only rarely used. With respect to strength and muscle mass the gains, as with all injectable testosterone esters, are very good; however, this testosterone compound requires frequent injections in order to reach a performance-enhancing dosage. With 100 mg every 1-2 days rapid muscle gains can usually be obtained and the strength increase can usually be felt from the first day. However a stale effect remains since the injection of testosterone dissolved in water is not only extremely unpleasant but the pain at the injection area remains for some time. To endure such martyrdom for several weeks is not to everyone's liking. The gains disappear rapidly after use of the compound is discontinued.

Bad choice for a first timer and are you sure about that pin (slin) as I think it has to be injected I/M but not sure because of it being a water based injectable

Rep Points

Also, try pushing those crystals through a needle ED.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think test prop at 100 mg EOD is a great first cycle. If shit hits the fan, it's easy get off fast.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    I think test prop at 100 mg EOD is a great first cycle. If shit hits the fan, it's easy get off fast.
    I agree buddy but EOD for a newbie for 10-12 weeks. I will go with what you say if we keep this cycle 6 weeks or less.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tough Old Man View Post
    I disagree my friend and here is why..In the mass-gaining phase Testosterone suspension is only rarely used. With respect to strength and muscle mass the gains, as with all injectable testosterone esters, are very good; however, this testosterone compound requires frequent injections in order to reach a performance-enhancing dosage. With 100 mg every 1-2 days rapid muscle gains can usually be obtained and the strength increase can usually be felt from the first day. However a stale effect remains since the injection of testosterone dissolved in water is not only extremely unpleasant but the pain at the injection area remains for some time. To endure such martyrdom for several weeks is not to everyone's liking. The gains disappear rapidly after use of the compound is discontinued.

Bad choice for a first timer and are you sure about that pin (slin) as I think it has to be injected I/M but not sure because of it being a water based injectable
    I've never heard anyone saying they've lost any more gains after a Suspension cycle than any other Test cycle, and I've known a lot of guys who have used TNE.

There are several Underground labs that make TNE that can easily flow through a slin pin (27 or 28g) and is pretty painless. Illusion is a Canadian UGL and probably makes the best Suspension out there.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Rep Points

Test prop at 100mg or 150mg EOD for 6 weeks is all a beginner needs for a first cycle.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    Test prop at 100mg or 150mg EOD for 6 weeks is all a beginner needs for a first cycle.
    I agree with whatever Dr. E says...You tell them Dr. E.....

the true playboy

Rep Points

i think the hardest thing for begginers is injections, therefore test E or C is best, i will never use anything but prop now tho due to how quickly it exits the system is you run into probs. Its all basically how good the person deals with injections and how well they rotate the site tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Defense

Rep Points

I can see that - injections can be intimidating.

I just find it odd that beginner cycles are run on average 10-12 weeks... it seems that it would be best to advise a shorter cycle. It looks like a fair tradeoff though, in terms of safety (cycle duration vs. injections)