• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ethnic Survivor

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.dailycomedy.com/5A-notes/2250/17956/
The TV show "Survivor" is going ethnic. The show will pit Blacks, Asians, Whites, and Latinos against each other.

Well we know the Blacks will be the best at the athletic competition, the Whites will be good at swimming and backstabbing, the Asians will figure everything out mathematically, and the Latinos will wind up on "The Maury Povich Show" trying to find out which survivor is the, "Real Father."

This may be a little racist, but I hope the whities win...

This may be a little sadistic but I hope they are on a remote unpopulated island and a typhoon hits and drops a school of sharks and stinging jellyfish on top of all of them and they all die.......except the mixed race camera man who lives to tell the story.

It doesn't bother me, and I don't care who wins. Surviver is both rigged and ghey!

Well I cant see the whites winning because would probably be considered rascist.

heres exactly how its going to turn out the whites and asians will set up

there own comunitys then the blacks and latinos will go to the white

community and demand if they dont allow them in their community they are

just rascist. Then the white people alow the blacks and latinos in and will

have alot of people around most of wich are not going to want to work not

saying who and will be supported by some system of welfare thus causing

the asian community tons of wealth since the welfare tribes will be trading

their supply's they leech of that horribly rascist white tribe for some sort of

cocunut malt liquar the asians will be sure to make and of course imuntiy's

that will alway be won by a certain tribe will always be traded for

merchandise at the asian liquar store as well making the asian tribe

completely invincible.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm picking the Latinos. You know they're gonna build the best shelter. And then they have a challenged set up so the whites can win and they would get the Latinos shelter.

Why? They'll just say we cheated somehow.

I'm half black and half mexican and half indian and half asian. That makes me twice the man of you whities! That's the black in me talking... I'm just tired of seeing you pansies suck at everything! Including running the world...;) :D

I want the blacks to win so I dont have to hear them bitch!

I want the blacks to win so I dont have to hear them bitch!
Good point, I also read that if they score 80% it counts as 100%

One race probably won't win.
Once it gets down to a few people they will probably join to one "tribe."

if the blacks start losing they will have dance and singing competitions to help them make a comback. if the asians start losing nohing will happen, because they don't complain!

Back