• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dear Diary... Mood: Apathetic

:splat:

possibly the gayest song I have ever heard.

if there was ever a question as to whether you are gay or not, it has been answered right here and now.

possibly the gayest song I have ever heard.

if there was ever a question as to whether you are gay or not, it has been answered right here and now.
True story, also after hearing that I have changed my mind on gay rights.....now I think we should kick them all out of America.

:(

IML Gear Cream!
0002004v.jpg
meow

I like it. :)

God this psedo-emo shit is like listening to Rogers & Clarke Live in Ishtar!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you like that song? I always though that Fall out Boy did it.....they sound a lot a like.

It's catchy sounding. :)

Then listen to rap.

The song, not the beat. You know what I mean.

That comment = ignorant. Rap isn't what you a hear and see on TV, that's pop and dance music, not rap.

That comment = ignorant. Rap isn't what you a hear and see on TV, that's pop and dance music, not rap.

It's very common for rap to have a continuous steady beat.
You don't know that much about music, don't act like you do.

It's very common for rap to have a continuous steady beat.
You don't know that much about music, don't act like you do.

ofcourse most RAP has a continuous staedy beat....the first thing they do is sample music from real musicians...then they add their lame fucking poetry over top of it.

yeah...about 90% of it.

Back