• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I can't wait!!!

One was enough

i havent seen part 2 yet but part 1 was pretty bad ass...

I am going to see The Wickerman today.

Invincible was great! I saw it last week.

Dale is very gentle and nurturing

True Story, especially when he plays hide the sausage. It slides in there all deep like. Or so topolo says. :shrug:

u know Phil Collins? Thatll get you into some parties

just saw the wickerman. pretty much sucked ass. don't go.

just saw the wickerman. pretty much sucked ass. don't go.

Thats the one with nicholas cage right?

I loved Saw 1 but didnt give much of a shit for Saw 2. Even though the ending surprised me (the boy), I reconized the girl right away and was hoping that the ending wasnt going to be what it was.

yea, it was the one with Nicholas Cage. this movie had a super predictable ending.

Saw II was great. I loved the ending and didn't see it coming the way that it did. I can't wait until saw II comes out.

:scared:

yea, it was the one with Nicholas Cage. this movie had a super predictable ending.

I saw it tonight but the older version that made 30 years ago. It was good, spooky, probably better than this new movie but I guess the plot is the same. It worked when the first movie was released because of that time but today any guy would get suspicious of that town and leave pretty fast. Like "WTF was that? That is it, I am out of here." Dont you agree?

Back