• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

as per usual

Richie1888

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im always asking about protein shakes lol

right im too skint to buy protein i need some stuff round the house that i can use to make a high calorie protein shake

can it be done ?

anyone got any recipies for this if it can

cheers guys ur helping a poor person

It would be cheaper to buy protein powder. Allthewhey is having some specials right now and you could get 5 pounds of WPC for 20 buck. That's pretty damn cheap if you ask me.

:( not for some unfortunately

Then what do you expect to use. Any protein be it animal flesh or dairy is going to cost you more in the long run.

You want a protein shake ok, let's add this up:

Yogurt 1 Cup - $1.50 for the cheap stuff
Fruit - 75 cents per piece approx.
Nuts - 50 cents per ounce
Oats - 20 cents per 1/2 C.

Per shake with NOT enough protein equals: $2.95 per shake and it's not nearly enough protein.

Please tell me how buying 5 pounds of whey protein is more expensive than this?

I've had the same argument with several people telling me that protein powder is too expensive. I don't see how the 75 Cent I pay per shake is expensive. Even if you buy something like muscle milk which seems pretty expensive, it's still worth the money if you ask me. Go out and buy a shake and you will get something that cost way more, and that's not even good for you.

Then what do you expect to use. Any protein be it animal flesh or dairy is going to cost you more in the long run.

You want a protein shake ok, let's add this up:

Yogurt 1 Cup - $1.50 for the cheap stuff
Fruit - 75 cents per piece approx.
Nuts - 50 cents per ounce
Oats - 20 cents per 1/2 C.

Per shake with NOT enough protein equals: $2.95 per shake and it's not nearly enough protein.

Please tell me how buying 5 pounds of whey protein is more expensive than this?

ok ill give u that one

ok can u help me then i need a recipy for a protein shake thats high in calories i mean mega high if u can ? but obvioulsy good calories

thanks if u can help

Last edited:
Mega high in calories is a waste. I can help you create a high caloric one with enough calories and not too much that your body will only convert it to fat.

What are your stats?

Mega high in calories is a waste. I can help you create a high caloric one with enough calories and not too much that your body will only convert it to fat.

What are your stats?

5'10
14 stone

dont know body fat

looking to bulk up hopefully

It would be cheaper to buy protein powder. Allthewhey is having some specials right now and you could get 5 pounds of WPC for 20 buck. That's pretty damn cheap if you ask me.

5 pounds for $20 USD huh?:eek: Might have to skip my montly trip to GNC for my 6lb jug @ 20% off discount. That's a great price if the protein is of high quality. Now to research... Never shopped for protein online, I hate waiting but I have enough supply that it wont bother me currently

Back